Travellers of all ages are welcome!
2 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
2 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
From Germany to Denmark, starting from Hanseatica Stralsund, across the island of Hiddensee, crossing the traffic line of large container ships, up to the Danish east coast.
We will skirt the chalk cliffs of Moen , spending a night in Dragör harbor and to finish entering Copenhagen , a mixture of modern architecture and royal palaces, until we dock in the heart of Christiania , known as the Danish Amsterdam. Return to Stralsund
They are about 215 miles with an average of 30 miles a day: untangling the unexpected German coast through a labyrinth of sand and dunes; the challenging crossing of the lanes that delineate the maritime traffic, concentration in the calculation of routes and speeds, up to the approach to Copenhagen, and the thrill of sailing in the waters of the Danish capital. The weather will dictate the law but the alternatives in case of adverse wind include two possible variants: the classic "Rund Rügen" or Stralsund Bornholm.
Hallberg Rassy 38
One of 200, built between 1977 and 1986, designed by the wise mind of Olle Enderlein is one of the classic ladies of the sea. Swedish and solid with a semi-long keel, perfect for ocean crossings and comfortable in its spaces to be lived daily. Two cabins located one aft and one forward, a bathroom, two sofas in the saloon that can become beds if necessary, the kitchenette equipped with stove and oven and the chart table complete the living area, welcoming and made more comfortable by the mahogany trim.
The central cockpit is the perfect crowning of these bluewater boats, giving maximum safety at sea in all conditions.
Complete with radar, AIS, autopilot, epirb, solar panels, hot water boiler, a 2020 engine, 2 heaters.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 24 April from 12:00 until Saturday 24 April at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 1 May from 8:00 until Saturday 1 May at 12:00
Other important information
Essential equipment to bring on board are: warm clothes suitable for temperatures more winter than spring, non-marker shoes (better if boots), waterproof oilskin and pants, and everything that makes you happy (without exaggerating, space is still limited ). Avoid rigid suitcases, big bags or soft bags are welcome.
On the boat you will find sheets and duvets for the night, life jackets and even the indispensable flotation suits (for fearless and hot sailing).
On board in addition to the skipper there will be Serena Italian and second captain. In times of Covid, our opinion is to have meals on board, the cuisine offered is vegetarian gluten free.
To bring on board: warm clothes suitable for more winter than spring temperatures, non-marker shoes (better if boots), waterproof oilskin and trousers, and everything that makes you happy (without exaggerating, space is still limited). Avoid rigid suitcases, big bags or soft bags are welcome.
THE FEE INCLUDES
- Accommodation in a double cabin with sink
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Drinks with meals (wine or beer and water), aperitifs, soft drinks
- Crew: 2 people (captain, steward / cook)
- 1 set of sheets with quilt per person
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel and water)
- Costs for ports
- Floatation suits: thermal suits for navigation
- Self-inflating life jackets.
THE FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- flights and transfers
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.