For travellers aged 6 years old or older.
12 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
This is a Premium holiday.
Organized by selected partners with an all inclusive and top-notch level of service.
Brief description of the holiday
ATTENTION PLEASE NOTE:
- LIMITED AVAILABILITY. Before booking contact us here or write to the email address email@example.com
- The price indicated is per person, in a double cabin. Minimum booking: 2 seats in a double cabin.
If you are a single traveler, contact Customer Care to receive the quote.
- To participate in this experience, it is mandatory to have completed the anti Covid-19 vaccination cycle . Two weeks before departure, the organizer will contact you to send the necessary documentation for boarding. If the correct documentation is not sent, there will be no refund.
- On board this cruise you will find a local skipper and crew.
Archipelago de Los Canarreos - More than three hundred cayos, the islands surrounded by the reef, a paradise for divers and snorkelers, for those who love to sail in silence and land on the most beautiful Caribbean beaches. Some are deserted, others inhabited by lobster fishermen, biologists and lighthouse keepers Or just by iguanas and turtles. Cayo Largo is the only one that has been colonized by tourism, with an equipped marina.
CUBA is a fascinating island thanks to its natural beauty and its rich and historical cultural background. The bizarre atmosphere that reigns arises from the combination of its colonial past and its Amerindian / African roots. A short distance from the island, across the coral reef, there are a multitude of cayos and islets, white sandy beaches and deserted coves. Itinerary designed to discover the Cayos and the Canarreos Archipelago. You will appreciate the delicacy of the wind that will carry you to the very famous Cayo Largo. You will discover its magnificent beaches, deserted coves and coral reefs. The fauna near which is intact will allow you a magnificent snorkeling. And for those who wish to "return to civilization" there will be the possibility of passionate dances with Cuban rhythms.
CUBA DREAM PREMIUM CRUISE (8 days / 7 nights)
ITINERARY: if you want to know the Day by Day itinerary, check the "Other useful information" section
Day 1: Cienfuegos - Cayo Guano or Punta del Este or Cayo Sal
Day 2: Cayo Guano or Punta del Este or Cayo Sal or Playa Sirena
Day 3: Playa Sirena - Cayo Rico - Playa Sirena
Day 4: Playa Sirena - Cayo Rosario
Day 5: Cayo Rosario - Canal del Estopa - Cayo Largo
Day 6: Cayo Largo - Cayo Sal or Punta del Este
Day 7: Cayo Sal or Punta del Este - Cienfuegos
Day 8: Cienfuegos
The itinerary can be modified without notice for technical and / or meteorological reasons.
The organizer reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to assign another vessel for the cruise that offers accommodation of similar size and comfort, with the same or similar facilities. Cruises are generally carried out on catamarans between 54 and 62 feet in length, capable of accommodating 12 guests. In the event that one or more vessels assigned are significantly smaller, the number of passengers accommodated on board each vessel will be reduced accordingly.
These are representative photos of the model of the boat on which you will live the experience; do not constitute any contractual obligation for the service offered.
Designed to comfortably share long cruises
Ray with family or friends, the Lagoon 620 sailing catamaran features a myriad of spacious areas in which to relax. Stunning 25m square cockpit which comfortably accommodates guests. Experience the thrill of sailing without sacrificing comfort.
Catamaran with crew, 6 double cabins with private bathroom, generator, watermaker and air conditioning. Skipper and Hostess in own cabin
Our trip starts here
Saturday 4 November from 18:00 until Saturday 4 November at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 11 November from 8:00 until Saturday 11 November at 10:00
Reviews of Dario
Other important information
SPECIAL REFUND CONDITIONS:
In the event of a cancellation request for this experience, the following refund policies apply:
- More than 90 days before the departure date: 75% of the paid price returned;
- Between 89 and 60 days before the departure date: 50% of the paid price returned
- Between 59 and 30 days before the departure date: 25% of the paid price returned
- Less than 29 days before the departure date: no refund.
In case of cancellation one week before departure or less, you will be required to pay all the extras paid.
THE CRUISE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation in air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom (A/C on duty from 8.00 to 22.00)
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Crew: 2 people (captain, steward / cook)
- 2 sets of bed linen, towels and beach towels per person/week
- Consumables for the catamaran (diesel, fuel and water)
- Insurance for catamaran and passengers
- Water sports on board: snorkel gear, sea kayaks
NB: The crew takes care of the cleaning of the common areas.
In case of allergies, intolerances, special diets, notify the organizer at least 2 weeks before departure.
Passengers are not allowed to bring their own drinks on board.
THE CRUISE PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Transfers (optional)
- Soft and alcoholic drinks
- Destination Fee (mandatory)*
- Open Bar (optional): €120 per person - wine not included
*Destination Fee: €270 per person to be paid at the time of booking, includes:
- National park entrance fees
- Tourist taxes
- Mooring fees
- Possible supplies of water, gas, fuel and fresh products
- Miscellaneous: repurchase of broken crockery, lost fishing lines or lures, ...
DAY BY DAY ITINERARY
Cienfuegos - Cayo Guano or Punta del Este or Cayo Sal (depending on weather conditions) (sailing time: 8h00) Boarding between 6pm and midnight. Dinner and night navigation (after departure formalities).
Cayo Guano or Punta del Este or Cayo Sal or Playa Sirena (sailing time: 3h00) Breakfast around 07h30 Mooring at Cayo Guano or Punta del Este or Cayo Sal, the first stop before the mythical Cayo Largo, the only inhabited island of the archipelago of Los Canarreos. Swim in crystal clear waters. Departure at 11h30 and snorkel in a beautiful coral reef or relax on the beach.
Lunch on board. Departure at 14h45 for Playa Mal Tiempo - Fishing. Departure at 18h15 for Playa Sirena. Dinner and overnight on board at anchor.
Playa Sirena - Cayo Rico - Playa Sirena (sailing time: 2h00) Breakfast around 07h30. Departure at 09h15 for Cayo Rico. Swim in crystal clear waters., Kayak, walk the island, encounter iguanas. Lunch on board. Departure at 14.30 and snorkeling in the coral reef. Departure at 16h30 for Cayo Largo for the entry formalities (mandatory). Departure at 17h30 for Playa Sirena. Dinner and overnight on board at anchor.
Playa Sirena - Cayo Rosario (sailing time: 4h00) Breakfast around 07h30. Departure at 09h00 for Playa Cayo Rosario - Fishing. Lunch on board. Departure at 14.30 to snorkel in the reef among thousands of colorful fish, as if you were in an aquarium. Departure at 17h30 for Cayo Rosario. Dinner and overnight on board at anchor.
Cayo Rosario - Canal del Estopa - Cayo Largo (sailing time: 4h00) Breakfast around 07h30. Departure at 09h00 for Canal del Estopa - Fishing, kayaking, relaxing on the beach
Lunch on board. Departure at 14.30 for Cayo Largo. Shopping, walks on the island, visit the sea turtle farm. Dinner on board or optional (for a fee) Dinner at the Marina restaurant. Night in the Cayo Largo Marina.
Cayo Largo - Cayo Sal or Punta del Este (depending on weather conditions) (sailing time: 3h00) Breakfast around 07h30 - Exit formalities at the central office of the Navy (mandatory). At 09h00: optional (for a fee) to discover the mangroves by crossing the canal in a motor boat or visit the Delphinarium: possibility to attend the shows and swim with the dolphins. Departure at 11h30 for Quinto Canal. Kayak through the mangroves, swim in open-air pools and walk the island. Lunch on board. Departure at 14h00 for Paraiso or Mal Tiempo. Departure at 15h30 for Punta Del Este or Cayo Sal. Dinner and overnight on board at anchor.
Cayo Sal or Punta del Este - Cienfuegos (sailing time: 8h00) Breakfast around 07h30. Departure around 09h00 to snorkel in the coral reef or wander around in a kayak. Lunch on board. Departure at 13.00 for Cienfuegos - Fishing. Dinner and overnight on board in Cienfuegos Marina.
8th day :
Cienfuegos Breakfast around 07h30. Disembarkation in Cienfuegos at 09h00.
Cancellations and Refund
- Book this experience by paying online with credit card, or via wire transfer, by contacting Customer Support.
- Minimum booking of a cabin.
- Pay a deposit and pay the balance within 60 days before the departure date. To know more contact Customer Support.
- Are you forced to give up this experience? Consult the Special refund conditions inside section "Other Important Information" and Contact Customer Support who will surely help you!
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately > 300€ per person.