This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Enjoy the Caribbean without pressure & stress . On the first day you can relax comfortably in your room, in the evening you will enjoy a welcome barbecue.
The boat is equipped with equipment for snorkeling, spearfishing, 1 stand up paddle, 1 kayak, 1 barbecue.
In the cabins there are linens, shower towels and a boat towel. Beach towels must be brought along.
It is advisable to do without unnecessary luggage and hard suitcases. A wind jacket is recommended as the climate is constantly windy.
We will do everything to make your holiday as relaxing as possible. It will be a pleasure to assist you for shopping and give you useful advice for shore excursions.
PATRIZIA, my partner and co-skipper, and I can't wait to show you the Caribbean from its most beautiful side! For more information, write to us via the "contact the skipper" button.
20 hp Highfild Tender
2 Stand ups
Snorkeling for 8 person
Our trip starts here
Saturday 31 December from 17:00 until Saturday 31 December at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Thursday 12 January from 0:00 until Thursday 12 January at 9:00
Reviews of Dominikus
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately > 300€ per person.