Grenadines & Martinique
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
2 people are interested
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Enjoy the Caribbean without pressure & stress .
The first day you can move comfortably in your room, in the evening there is a welcome barbecue.
The boat is equipped with equipment for snolking, spearfishing, 1 stand up paddle, 1 kayak, 1 barbecue.
In the cabins there are fresh linen, shower towels and a towel for the boat. Beach towels must be brought by you.
Please note that you are on a sailing boat and do without unnecessary luggage and hard suitcases. A windbreaker is recommended as it is generally constant.
We do everything to make your holiday as relaxing as possible. That means shopping assistance useful shore excursion tips.
For new customers on the boat Captain & Hostess are on board in excluded contact. We can't wait to show you iCaraibi from its best side.
20 hp Highfild Tender
2 Stand ups
Snorkeling for 8 person
Our trip starts here
Saturday 31 December from 17:00 until Saturday 31 December at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Thursday 12 January from 0:00 until Thursday 12 January at 9:00
Reviews of Dominikus
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately > 300€ per person.