This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
ATTENTION: LIMITED AVAILABILITY! Before booking contact us here or write to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: The indicated price is per person, in a double cabin.
Minimum booking: 2 places in a double cabin.
If you leave alone, contact the organizer to receive an offer dedicated to you.
On board this cruise you will find a local skipper and crew.
Guadeloupe and its islands allow you to make your dream come true. The only thing you will encounter anywhere is the sea, warm and clear, and its incredible underwater life, to be discovered absolutely with fins, mask and snorkel. Our recent and very comfortable catamarans are perfect for sailing and discovering: mangroves, cliffs, pebble beaches, fishing beaches, beaches bathed by turquoise waters, coral reefs, beautiful waves on the Atlantic coast, palm trees and tropical vegetation .... Every Baia has its own personality and peculiarity: white sand like talc in Grande-Terre, a golden brown on the leeward coast, black volcanic sand west of Basse-Terre.
* SITE VIDEO.
It is a video only representative of the boat on which you will live the experience; does not constitute any contractual obligation for the service offered on board.
GUADELOUPE PREMIUM 8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS
1st day - Saturday: Pointe à Pitre
Embarkation at the marina of Bas du Fort. Navigation to Ilet Gosier (about 30 minutes). Dinner and overnight on board at anchor.
2nd day - Sunday: Marie-Galante
Breakfast. Navigation begins towards Anse Canot in Marie-Galante, the island of a hundred mills (about 2 hours of navigation). Lunch on board. Optional with supplement: visit the island by bus (about 3h). Dinner and overnight on board.
3rd day - Monday: Dominica
Breakfast. Departure for Dominica (about 4 hours of navigation): "the island of nature". Arrival in Portsmouth (customs and immigration formalities). Lunch on board. Optional with supplement: Rowing boat trip on the Indian River and back through fruit plantations, through the village of Portsmouth. Dinner and overnight on board.
4th day - Tuesday: Dominica
Breakfast. (Optional extra) visit the island by bus with driver-guide: North Road, Amerindian Reserve, stop at the National Park, Emerald Pool, crossing the island to the south and the west coast. Lunch in a restaurant in the rainforest. Trafalgar Falls (60m high) with an optional guide with supplement. Return by boat from the capital, Roseau, and from the west coast. Dinner and overnight on board.
5th day - Wednesday: Pigeon Islands
Breakfast. Navigation to the west coast of Guadeloupe (about 7 hours of sailing). Lunch under the wind of the island. Mooring at the Cousteau Reserve (Ilet Pigeon) Dinner and overnight on board
6th day - Thursday: Les Saintes
Breakfast. Relax, water activities from the boat, snorkeling. For amateurs diving opportunities with local clubs. Lunch on board. Navigation to the archipelago of Saintes (about 3 hours of navigation). Mooring with Sugar Loaf. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 7 - Friday: The Saintes
Breakfast. Navigation to the upper land bay. Anchor in the bay. Visit the village and walk to Fort Napoleon (optional). Lunch on board. Leisure and nautical activities Navigation (about 4 hours) in Îlet Gosier. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 8 - Saturday: Pointe à Pitre
Breakfast. Navigate to the sailor (approx. 30 minutes). Landing around 10 am in the Bas du Fort marina.
GUADELOUPE EXCURSION PACKAGE DETAILS : € 150 per person
Including transfers to places of excursions and return:
- 2nd day: Marie-Galante: visit the island by bus (about 3 hours).
- Day 3: Dominica: boat trip on the Indian River and back through the fruit plantations, visit and cross the village of Portsmouth
- Day 4: Dominica: island tour by bus with driver-guide: North Road, Amerindian reserve, stop in the national park, "Emerald Pool", crossing the island to the south and the west coast. Lunch at the rainforest restaurant. Visit Trafalgar Falls (60m high) with a guide.
- Day 7: Les Saintes: visit of the village and walk in Fort Napoléon
Itinerary, stages and excursions can be varied in relation to sea conditions, customs, organizational changes, seasonal closings. Navigation times are indicative and subject to sea and wind conditions.
Ipanema 58 / Lagoon 620
Designed to comfortably share long cruises
With the family or friends, the Ipanema 58 sailing catamaran presents a myriad of spacious areas in which to relax. Beautiful 25m square cockpit that comfortably accommodates guests. Experience the thrill of sailing without giving up comfort.
Catamaran with crew, 6 double cabins with private bathroom, generator, water maker and air conditioning. Skipper and hostess in their own cabin
Our trip starts here
Bas du Fort, Le Gosier, Guadalupa
Saturday 15 August from 18:00 until Saturday 15 August at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Bas du Fort, Le Gosier, Guadalupa
Saturday 22 August from 10:00 until Saturday 22 August at 10:00
Reviews of Dario
Other important information
Special refund conditions
In case of cancellation request for this experience, the following refund policies apply:
- Over 90 days before the departure date: 75% of the paid return price;
- Between 89 and 60 days before the departure date: 50% of the paid return price
- Between 59 and 30 days before the departure date: 25% of the paid return price
- Less than 29 days before the departure date: no refund.
The cruise price includes:
- Accommodation in air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom (A / C in service from 8.00 to 22.00)
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Drinks with meals (table wine and water), local aperitifs (punch, rum, fruit juice)
- Crew: 2 people (captain, steward / cook)
- 2 sets of sheets, towels and beach towels per person / week
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Insurance for the yacht and passengers
- Water sports on board: snorkeling equipment, sea kayak, fishing equipment.
The price excludes:
- Air fares
- Airport transfer - boarding base - airport (optional)
- Common box (compulsory) to be paid upon embarkation: 155 € per person
- Excursion package (optional): 150 € per person (price valid on a minimum of 5 participants), to be paid on the spot
Payment and conditions
The booking and cancellation policies are applied to all listed experiences. They are in place to create a fair platform and best protect both travellers and skippers.
Book your experience now by authorising the payment via debit or credit card.
Cancellations: if the holiday has not been confirmed, you can cancel your booking and receive a full refund.
You have to cancel a holiday that has already been confirmed? Please contact us, and we will do our best to help.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.