Travellers of all ages are welcome!
2 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
1 person is interested
4 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Life in the Caribbean is worth living because there is no time .
So you get up with the sun and decide what to do where to go with a cup of coffee in hand.
Then a short dip in the sea and off with the wind to look for the new day.
Arrive at your destination for lunch and a swim to see coral fish and underwater life. Then we move again to find a place to spend the night.
If we are close to an inhabited place we go ashore to immerse ourselves in the real life of the island. Dinner on board or in some typical local restaurant chosen by customers.
Night under the stars tasting the spicy Caribbean rum
Boat designed by Eva Holman, famous naval architect of the 80s. She designs many of the Trans Pac winning racing boats. The profile is for a 26 tons cutter rigged ship, fast and reliable in bad weather, and given where it took me safely I would say one of the best cruising boats I have sailed. The boat is equipped with watermaker and generator, Furuno navigation electronics with VHF and SSB radio. AIS connected to the chart plotter, US coastguard safety equipment, life raft for 6 people, solar panels and awning for shade when we are at anchor.
Our trip starts here
Monday 25 January from 8:00 until Monday 25 January at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Sunday 31 January from 10:00 until Sunday 31 January at 13:00
Other important information
Ponte Pietre International Airport, as soon as you leave customs and immigration, the Captain and there waiting for you, he will take you to the boat.
Travel light, towels on board, sheets and pillows on board, light blankets on board.
Bring a mask and fins, and what you think may be useful for you to walk, sunglasses and sun lotion, an essential hat.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Cambusa per pasti a bordo, cene e feste a terra, tasse personali, soste in marina o in boe a pagamento
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.