This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Sailing the Caribean is an experience like no other!
Here is an example itinary what we can offer you.
- Day 1 We welcome you on board our boat
- Day 2 We sail from Simpson bay to Anguilla, an island next to St. Maarten
- Day 3 We make an early start to sail to Tintamare for some swimming and sail to St. Barth's
- Day 4 A nice stay on the island of St.Barth's
- Day 5 Via Anse Colomobier (for some excellent snorkeling and a nice swim) to Philipsburg (main capital of dutch St.Maarten)
- Day 6 After some fun shopping in the capital we sail back to Simpson Bay
- Day 7 We are back in Simpson Bay to disembark
Start and end dates can be flexible if you book the entire boat.
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 54 Ds
This Sun Odyssey 54 DS crewed sailing yacht, accommodating up to 4 guests in 2 cabins, is ideal for sailing vacations and holidays around the Caribean Islands.
She is a Sun Odyssey 54 DS, perfect for those who appreciate chartering in comfort and style, and is a favourite yacht for honeymoon charters.
- Aft port and starboard cabin with ensuite head & shower,
- Aft cabin berth can be split for 2 singles or made up as a double,
- Salon TV/Aple TV,
- Salon stereo,
- iPod hockups,
- Board games,
- Deck shower,
Watersports & Toys:
- 6 person 8hp RIB,
- Snorkelling equipment,
- SUP board,
- Floating mats,
- Fishing gear,
- Boarding ladder.
Our trip starts here
Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten
Saturday 18 March from 11:00 until Saturday 18 March at 15:00
Our trip ends here
Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten
Saturday 25 March from 8:00 until Saturday 25 March at 15:00
Reviews of Robert
Other important information
St. Martin is the smallest island divided between two country's. It
is almost impossible not to fall in love with it's incredible
cristal clear waters, white beaches, and the traditions and
cordiality of the local people.
You will have the chance to experience real and authentic life on a sailboat and take part in activities such as snorkeling, which will leave you amazed by the variety and richness of the Caribbean marine life and discover the beauty of the surrounding nature, exploring by land the local culture and traditions or simply relax, lay down and sunbathe on our spacious and comfortable sailboat.
In addition to all of this, we will prepare rich and tasty cuisine, where Italy, Indonesian and the Caribbean mix to create a delicious fusion of flavors and cultures (plenty of fish and seafood).
Please don't hesitate to contact us by clicking on the button "contact the skipper" for more information.
It is important that children can swim.
We hope to see you and share our happy life style with us!
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mooring fees
- Bridge costs
- Personal c0vid19 expenses
- Taxes (clearance fees)
- marina costs
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.