This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
One week sailing along the coast of Istria aboard Levantades, classic sailing ship from the essence of teak, mahogany and bronze. Tacking along the coast will give us time to "discover" the cove, the port or the island suited to "our time", in harmony with the sea and the wind. Trying to put the bow away from the busy summer tourist routes at times when we feel the need to relax and immersing ourselves in the summer that places like Umag, Rovinj, Porec can give so characteristic. We come to the extreme tip of Istria by placing among the fjords of "prehistoric" Premantura, charming natural park that juggles coasts inaccessible to coves with clear water and shade.
Sparkman&stephens, Cantiere Costaguta
Its streamlined lines and long keel ensure a soft passage on the wave, the elegant yawl arm make it stable in the course.
Our trip starts here
Monday 17 August from 9:00 until Monday 17 August at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Sunday 23 August from 18:00 until Sunday 23 August at 20:00
Reviews of Marco
Other important information
The port of Umag offers free parking and guarded where you can leave your car in serenity. The nearest airport is located in Pula, in the southernmost tip of Istria. Croatia also has a bus service CroatiaBus linking Trieste with the main Istrian towns.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.