This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
One week sailing along the coast of Istria aboard Levantades, classic sailing ship from the essence of teak, mahogany and bronze. Tacking along the coast will give us time to "discover" the cove, the port or the island suited to "our time", in harmony with the sea and the wind. Trying to put the bow away from the busy summer tourist routes at times when we feel the need to relax and immersing ourselves in the summer that places like Umag, Rovinj, Porec can give so characteristic. We come to the extreme tip of Istria by placing among the fjords of "prehistoric" Premantura, charming natural park that juggles coasts inaccessible to coves with clear water and shade.
Sparkman&stephens, Cantiere Costaguta
Its streamlined lines and long keel ensure a soft passage on the wave, the elegant yawl arm make it stable in the course.
Our trip starts here
Monday 17 August from 9:00 until Monday 17 August at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Sunday 23 August from 18:00 until Sunday 23 August at 20:00
Reviews of Marco
Other important information
The port of Umag offers free parking and guarded where you can leave your car in serenity. The nearest airport is located in Pula, in the southernmost tip of Istria. Croatia also has a bus service CroatiaBus linking Trieste with the main Istrian towns.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.