Travellers of all ages are welcome!
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
6 people are interested
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
I have been sailing in these seas for many years and every time I am always excited to return. On board we can visit the most beautiful and characteristic islands of Istria where the uncontaminated nature, we could dine in typical Konoba in a characteristic environment and sleep in magnificent bays surrounded by nature. There is nothing better than diving into the water as soon as you wake up! Embarkation and disembarkation will take place in Pula exactly in the Marina di Veruda, I will wait for you on board! We will go for a dive and spend the night in the bay of Unije, Susak, Ilovik, Silba, Molat and many other beautiful and unspoiled places. NB. It is very nice to visit the Brijuni park formerly Tito's summer residence but it takes a day to decide whether to do it all together.
- 14.5 m
Boat approved over 12 miles with air conditioning and heating. The boat has 4 cabins: 2 with double bed, 2 with bunk bed.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 29 August from 18:00 until Sunday 30 August at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 4 September from 19:00 until Saturday 5 September at 10:00
Reviews of Marco
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.