This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
It starts from Zara aboard a modern 2005 A40 cruise regatta, towards the beautiful Kornati islands.
The holiday will be characterized by a simple style and oriented to improve their seafaring skills, so advice essential baggage and desire to have fun.
I have been sailing for over 15 years among these enchanted islands and I know the safest rides and most exclusive bays.
We will sail among the natural beauties of these islands, where you can admire the sunrises and dreamy sunsets as well as the most enchanting stellums.
We will ascend a very deep fjord to get to the Krk park and swim in fresh waterfalls.
The arrival is scheduled for Saturday 4 in Sibenik, where we return with a short bus ride to Zadar to pick up the car.
Archambault A 40
Cruise racing boat for true sailing lovers equipped with all the essential comforts with 1 open bow cabin 2 aft stern and 2 seats in dinette
Our trip starts here
Saturday 28 July from 16:00 until Saturday 28 July at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 4 August from 8:00 until Saturday 4 August at 10:00
Reviews of Giuliano
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.