This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We will sail among the Kornati Islands in the name of the sea, wind and fun.
Blue sea, creeks, breathtaking landscapes and magical nights await you.
Do not miss the aperitifs at sunset in the harbor and the descents in the village to discover the islands.
We will choose the places to visit based on the weather on a navigation plan that we will share together before departure.
For those who like it, it will also be an opportunity to learn sailing maneuvers and savor the maritime culture.
We set sail from Biograd on a new Bavaria 41 S of 2017 with 3 double cabins and 2 bathrooms.
Croatia is waiting for you!
Our trip starts here
Saturday 10 August from 10:00 until Saturday 10 August at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 17 August from 16:00 until Saturday 17 August at 20:00
Reviews of Giorgio
Other important information
Don't forget swimsuit, sunscreen, sunglasses, a sweatshirt (or a light waxed) and comfortable shoes with a white sole (or boat shoes) ... and the camera!
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.