This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Ideal holiday for all those who want to fully enjoy nature in full comfort .
Nights at anchor, excellent food and maximum safety away from crowds and gatherings.
You can choose whether to be pampered in full relaxation or participate in navigation by learning some little secrets of sailing ... You choose and leave only with a great desire to enjoy the time
For those who love the sea and sailing without really giving up anything, three double cabins with private bathroom and shower and AC, 8kw generator, 100lt / h watermaker, 43 "plasma TV, microwave, coffee maker, leather sofas and armchairs, boat very comfortable and modern with all imaginable accessories. On board there are 3 cabins with private bathroom dedicated to guests. The skipper will stay in a fourth cabin, with access from the bow, which has a private toilet.
Our trip starts here
Marina di Ravenna, RA, Italia
Saturday 7 August from 10:00 until Saturday 7 August at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Marina di Ravenna, RA, Italia
Saturday 14 August from 10:00 until Saturday 14 August at 12:00
Reviews of silvio
Other important information
The port of embarkation - Marina di Ravenna - is very easy to reach, both by train and by car, where, among other things, there is a large free parking area.
The baggage must obviously be in line with your holiday, a waxed or windproof must not be missing.
On board you will find all possible comforts, from air conditioning, TV, coffee maker, microwave, watermaker, power generator. In addition, each cabin has its own bathroom with shower and electric toilet
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Tassa doganale
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.