Travellers of all ages are welcome!
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
During the sailing week in Croatia, we will visit several nature reserves .. Kornati National Park awaits us. Weather permitting, we will go up to the high Veli Rat lighthouse.
The picturesque and lively island of Dugi Otok awaits us.
I will show you incredible views from the cliff, the wind and the deep blue sea. We will go inland to visit the most authentic Croatian restaurant. The most beautiful sites and the most incredible views are waiting for us.
But that's not all.
Afterwards we will hurry to the Krka waterfalls in Skradin. This place is a marvel. Fresh oysters with prosecco on the streets of the city, tame swans that can be spoon fed (but we advise against doing so). The emerald waterfalls.
It is useless to try to describe Croatia, you have to see it, feel it and savor it.
I invite you with me, Captain Elvira, to sea on a sailing yacht. I will show you the most sensual places, the most romantic sunsets and the sweetest sunrises.
THE BOAT: BAVARIA C45
Large cockpit with bathing platform, comfortable 4 cabins with double bed and one cabin with bunk bed, three bathrooms with showers and large saloon will satisfy the needs of every crew member.
With this sailboat you will definitely enjoy cruising through the mid Adriatic archipelago and islands.
4 cabins - 10 beds - 3 toilets - length 13.60m - width 4.49m
Our trip starts here
Biograd na Moru, Croatia
Saturday 8 May from 12:00 until Saturday 8 May at 14:00
Our trip ends here
Biograd na Moru, Croatia
Saturday 15 May from 8:00 until Saturday 15 May at 9:00
Other important information
Boarding is in Biograd na Moru. The port can be reached by taxi from Zadar airport.
It is advisable to bring:
- A long-sleeved shirt
- A pair of sunglasses
- A pair of flip-flops or slippers
- A pair of sailing shoes (white sole)
- Sunscreen cream
The price includes:
- Skipper: Elvira and Nicolas
- Bed in double cabin
- Set of sheets and towels
The price excludes:
- Common box of about € 150 for food (we will do the shopping before departure)
- Stops in the ports
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.