This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Let’s catch up in Marina Sukosan (Zadar) and welcome on board our fancy catamaran. Live the best experiences that northern Dalmatia has to offer. We set sail straight to the Natural park of Kornati Islands, bare, rarely populated and an excellent escape from the hustle and bustle for a couple of days...regenerate your inner energies! It is a stone labyrinth of eighty-nine islands, islets and cliffs in the sea, a pearl of the Mediterranean with astounding colours and turquoise waters. Waking up early morning waterfront in a peaceful bay? What else? Well, you may want to enjoy a night dinner in some of the lively and terrific towns like Sibenik (the most ancient croatian town) or Vodizze. After browsing a bit around, we take you to the ultimate experience in Croatia: sail through the impressive Krka River canyon up to the origin of the Waterfalls Paradise. On our sailing back we might have the chance to moor in Zadar and visit one of the most vital and wonderful Croatian Towns.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 7 August from 17:00 until Saturday 7 August at 23:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 14 August from 7:00 until Saturday 14 August at 9:00
Reviews of Elisa
Other important information
Zadar Airport (ZAD) lies 5km away from the Marina Dalmacija in Sukosan. It will take about 15 minutes to get from the airport to the marina. Please register here before entering Croatia https://entercroatia.mup.hr/ Please, use a soft sports bag type, which can fold flat, not hard suit cases. What is necessary: deck shoes (or clean soled trainers), waterproof clothes in case of some rain-showers, something warm for the chilly evenings, sun block, sun glasses, hat, a small wash bag for showering in the marinas, passport or ID and cash in local currency ready (KUNA). Bedding, personal towels, life jackets, ecological soap for personal care, a dinghy with an outboard engine, unlimited Wi-Fi and, of course, good bottles of rosè wine to welcome you. All the participants will be part of the crew and in charge of provisioning, cooking, keep the boat tidy during the week.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- tassa soggiorno 10 eu/70 HRK
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.