This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Dear sailing friends and not, I have been sailing in these seas for many years and every time I am always excited to return, we will go to visit the most beautiful and characteristic Kornati islands where pristine nature still reigns, 140 limestone islets that look like pieces of the moon floating in the cobalt sea. We could have dinner at the fishermen's house in a characteristic environment and sleep in magnificent bays surrounded by nature
There is no better than diving into the water as soon as you wake up and having an aperitif while admiring the sunset.
Boarding and disembarkation will take place near Zadar exactly in Sukosan
We will go to visit:
Pasman, Ugljan, Zut, Piskera, Talascica Park and of course the Kornati islands.
- 14.5 m
Boat approved over 12 miles with air conditioning and heating.
The boat has 4 cabins: 2 with double bed, 2 with bunk beds. 3 cabins will be dedicated to guests and 1 cabin to the skipper.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 30 July from 18:00 until Sunday 31 July at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 6 August from 7:00 until Saturday 6 August at 10:00
Reviews of Marco
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.