Every sailing in Kornati is unique
with Zoran Z. 49 years old
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
6 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Every sailing and going out to sea is unique.
Sailing on sails gives a special charm, the movement of the 8-ton boat with the help of the wind. Every day anchored in the bay and waking up to the sound of crickets.
• 100% flexible itinerary - tailor your route together with your skipper
• discover best sailing destinations in Croatia in a complete privacy
• every day visit another island and swim in another beautiful cove
• explore the best islands in the area at your own pace
• experience the highlights of Croatian coast in a relaxing Mediterranean way
• sailing in Croatia in the most exclusive option of travelling around the country
• try local culinary delights by your crew
• receive first-hand tips from a local skipper
6 spots available
per personmore info
Elan 384 Impression
Very well maintained boat with many things restored this year. Three cabins with double beds, two shower/toilet, equipped kitchen, hot water, outdoor shower. Furling main sail, furling genoa, bimini, sprayhood, dinghy, outboard motor, powerful solar panels, lithium ion battery, grill, wifi, SUP.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 1 July from 16:00 until Saturday 1 July at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 8 July from 8:00 until Saturday 8 July at 9:00
Other important information
The boat is located in Aci marina Vodice. There are several shops nearby to buy food supplies. The bus stop is right next to the marina. Parking spaces are available for 7 days of parking for around 80 euros. The boat is equipped with bayboat, outboard motor, SUP, diving masks, barbecue, wifi.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.