This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Special LAST MINUTE price!
It starts from Caorle on board a modern A40 cruise regatta of 2005.
To make school (Ski instructor Fif altitude) and fast navigation to quickly overcome Istria and begin to appreciate Croatia in the most beautiful islands such as Unije and Losinj then Pantera Katina Bay.
We will then disembark in Zadar with the convenience of organizing the return to Italy by land or sea.
I know the area well and I would like to share the most beautiful places explored in twenty years of navigation.
Archambault A 40
Cruise racing boat for true sailing lovers equipped with all the essential comforts with 1 open bow cabin 2 aft stern and 2 seats in dinette
Our trip starts here
Caorle, VE, Italia
Saturday 21 July from 16:00 until Saturday 21 July at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 28 July from 8:00 until Saturday 28 July at 10:00
Reviews of Giuliano
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.