This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
ABSOLUTE FLOTILLAS are holidays created for all those who love sailing on the sea and who want to experience unique and exclusive experiences in the company of new friends. On board the ABSOLUTE EASY flotilla you can sail through a myriad of landing places, relax, dive into crystal clear waters and experience the nightlife of the Dalmatian islands. All this together with over 100 participants who, between sunsets and aperitifs, will make your summer unforgettable.
For groups of at least 4 people who book together there is a discount of € 100 per person, take advantage of it and contact us to receive the personalized offer!
WHY WE HAVE CHOSEN CROATIA
A paradise of turquoise water, easy to reach, by car, by ferry or by plane. Croatia is one of the most beautiful and preserved corners of the Mediterranean today, a UNESCO heritage site, with its 600 islands and 3,000 km of coastline. Light wind, flat sea, the Dalmatian islands offer ever-changing scenarios, from the worldly clubs of Hvar, to the crystal clear bays of Palmisana, the timeless villages of Vis and the beaches of Brac. Slums and open sea, hidden lakes of salt water and medieval villages: there are few regions like the Dalmatian that can boast such a variety of natural beauties.
ITINERARY AND PROGRAM OF THE DAYS
The itinerary includes boarding in the Gulf of Split and from here you have seven days of quiet sailing between the jagged coastlines of the islands that will be your back for the unforgettable nights in the harbor and evenings on land. Participate in exciting sailing, moor under the stars and visit the most beautiful bays of the archipelago.
- Saturday 11 August: boarding after 16:00, check-in of the hulls, refueling operations, overnight stay in the port;
- Sunday 12 August: navigation (about 3 hours) to the island of Brac, overnight stay in the harbor;
- Monday, August 13: displacement from the island of Brac to the island of Hvar (about 2 hours of navigation), overnight stay in the harbor and aperitif on the ground;
- Tuesday, August 14: transfer to the Island of Palmisana (about 4 hours of navigation), overnight stay in the harbor or port and evening on the ground;
- Wednesday, August 15: navigation to the island of Vis (about 2 hours), overnight stay in the harbor or port;
- Thursday 16th August: sailing towards Solta (about 4 hours of navigation), overnight stay in the harbor and evening on the ground;
- Friday 17 August: swimming and relaxation at Blue Lagoon and return to port (about 2 hours of navigation);
- Saturday 18 August: check-out operations, crew landing in the morning.
Travel times have been calculated in relation to the average cruising speed of the hulls in optimal weather conditions.
We recommend that you read all the additional info in the "More Information" section at the bottom of the experience page
The skippers making this flotilla happen
Check out the crew!
The sailing boats of this fleet will be single-hull boats of 14/15 meters with 4 cabins and 2 bathrooms, launched between 2012 and 2015. The images of the boats are examples of the class of reference. The models, with the same size and layout, could also be dissimilar.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 11 August from 17:00 until Saturday 11 August at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 18 August from 9:00 until Saturday 18 August at 10:00
Reviews of Absolute Flotillas
Other important information
If you've never had a boat vacation you do not have to worry. No experience is required and the navigation we have planned is also suitable for inexperienced people: if you wish the skippers on board will be happy to teach you all the tricks of the trade to make you confident in any situation. If, on the other hand, you have no secrets for you, you can show your value during sailing.
Is it your first time on the boat? Download this guide for more information!
BOATS AND CREWS
The hulls available to the crews have been selected by our staff and are boats with 4 cabins able to accommodate 8 people + staff.
You can participate with your friends and request to be accommodated on the same hull (subject to availability of seats) or participate individually, in this case you will be assigned a seat in the cabin together with another person of your same sex. You do not have to worry about anything, all the crews are composed paying great attention to the homogeneity of the age of the group and to the right relationship between men / women on board.
The fee includes:
- Registration for the ABSOLUTE EASY Croatia holiday on boats belonging to the "Prestige Line" with 4 cabins and 2 bathrooms.
- accommodation in a double cabin
- the skipper on board
- the share of practical management including personal injury insurance and loss of baggage
The fee does not include :
- Starter Pack: € 80 per person to be paid compulsorily to boarding (includes: set of sheets and towels, final cleaning, rent of the tender and outboard engine, replenishment of gas cylinders, Wi-Fi 3G on board, the insurance on the security deposit of the boat - at the embarkation only a refundable deposit of 100 € per pax will be required, which will be refunded at the end of the cruise in the absence of damage)
- the galley
- transport to / from Split
- anything not expressly included in the participation fee
In order not to have to think about anything, if not to arrive at the dock to get on board the holiday, the entire crew can request delivery of a pre-established galley. The service is optional and upon request to be communicated to your skipper. The entire crew (before 20 July 2018) can request delivery on board the ABSOLUTE galley .
The galleys created by ABSOLUTE have been developed by chefs specialized in nautical charter and are accompanied by a guide to the kitchen that will show the crews everything that can be cooked on board during the week. They cost little, you avoid waste and with the guide you will eat and drink always well:
galley: € 15.5 per day per person (€ 110 per person for the whole week);
alcohol: € 8.5 per day per person (€ 60 per person for the whole week).
TRANSFERS ON SPLIT
For detailed information on transport, download this document .
It is preferable to arrive on Saturday 11th in the day (no later than 23.00) and to provide for the return after the landing that will take place on Saturday morning 18.
Personal insurance: Water Tribe has activated more insurance protection for your holiday on a sailing boat. The (compulsory) management fee includes the Filo Diretto health insurance policy which provides you with possible medical assistance, reimbursement of medical expenses incurred while traveling and damage to baggage (download the details of the assistance policy ).
You will also have the option of optionally signing a trip cancellation insurance policy at a cost of 4.8% of the total value (eg € 790 for boarding fee> € 38 for insurance). Download the cancellation policy details.
The holiday is organized by WATER TRAVEL Tour Operator, Travel and Tourism Agency - Aut. Prov. MI n ° 25027 - Assyria Alliance policy No. 192652
Payment and conditions
The booking and cancellation policies are applied to all listed experiences. They are in place to create a fair platform and best protect both travellers and skippers.
Book your experience now by authorising the payment via debit or credit card.
Cancellations: if the holiday has not been confirmed, you can cancel your booking and receive a full refund.
You have to cancel a holiday that has already been confirmed? Please contact us, and we will do our best to help.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Starter Pack (80€) - vedi "Altre informazioni"
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.