Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Discover the live in catamaran with your family in the most beautiful Mediterranean islands"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Discover the Croatian islands on a luxurious catamaran.
Enjoy the turquoise waters of the Adriatic, the small wild coves or the discovery of ancient cities aboard a Lagoon 42 of 2018 with 4 double cabins and bathroom.
On the program: morning navigation, then swimming or visits, aperitif and dinner under the stars. The skippers are divers, so possible club dives.
On board, Jerome, the skipper, Estelle co-skipper and 13-year-old Mael Moussaillon and his friend are waiting for you.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 18 August from 14:00 until Saturday 18 August at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 25 August from 9:00 until Saturday 25 August at 11:00
Reviews of Jerome
Other important information
Provide soft bags that store in bunkers, and shoes that do not fear water. The fins, masks, snorkels, towels and sheets are provided.
Departure from Dubrovnik, and navigation according to the wind and envy between the islands: wild or inhabited we alternate between places and visits according to the desires of each.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.