For travellers from 20 to 45 years old.
1 more traveler and this holiday will be confirmed.
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Sailing with laid-back young adults on a modern yacht. Welcome to Croatia! We sail along the Croatian coast between Split and Dubrovnik .
La Barca: Bayern 46 - 2016 - 4 cabins - You don't need any sailing experience - our skippers will be happy to bring you closer to sailing - Grab your friends and sail with us in the Mediterranean - Every day is unique, whether it's a lonely bay or a lively harbor town - the crew decides where to go - you discover off the beaten track while sailing
We are happy to give you tips on how to get here. The sailing holiday starts with a short day to the island of VIS, a beautiful little island with the ingenious Stiniva bay for swimming and relaxing. In this bay we will spend the night and enjoy the great nature and the starry sky.
The next day we sail from VIS to KORCULA, HVAR, BRAC etc. Please contact us if you have any questions
Our trip starts here
Saturday 3 April from 12:00 until Saturday 3 April at 16:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 9 April from 18:00 until Saturday 10 April at 10:00
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.