Travellers of all ages are welcome!
2 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
ATTENTION: LIMITED AVAILABILITY! Before booking contact our Customer Care or write to the email address email@example.com
NB: The indicated price is per person, in a double cabin.
Minimum booking: 2 places in a double cabin.
It is not possible to book single spots; if you're travelling solo, you need to book the entire cabin (2 spots) and you'll be entitled to a 25% discount on the price of the cabin.
On board this cruise you will find a local skipper and crew.
Explore, Adventure & Enjoy Croatia
The summer sailing season in the Adriatic Sea is an exciting time and there's never a more spectacular opportunity to sail and explore the islands of Croatia. These jewels of the sea are home to warm weather, crystalline blue waters, exciting outdoor adventures, historic sites and ancient ruins, and some of the best dining & drinking options in the region.
- Frolic at the island of Drvenik, with a coastline that's famous for delightful sand and pebble beaches, scenic coves, and peaceful bays. Enjoy traditional Dalmatian cuisine at one of the island's many small family restaurants and cafes. Drvenik is one of Croatia's great unspoiled treasures.
- Visit Vis Island and Vis Town, destinations for lovers of great wine and food. The island is also home to notable ruins from ancient Greek and Roman times, as well as impressive Roman Catholic churches and more recent medieval ruins. Outdoors enthusiasts can explore the island's natural caverns and rugged trails.
- The island of Hvar is a wonderful destination to enjoy fun in the sea or the sun. Its pristine beaches receive more sun than any others in the region, making for a summer wonderland filled with swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing, and just relaxing. Local wines are regionally famous, perfect for sipping as you watch the sun set. The ancient fortress of Fortica has exquisite views of the harbor, town, and sea.
- The Pakleni Islands, known regionally as “Hell's Islands” because of the local shipbuilding industry, are each unique and appealing. Some are havens for nature, with amazingly clear and warm waters teeming with aquatic creatures – prepare yourself for some of the best swimming of your life! Other islands are home to outstanding dining, drinking & entertainment options, with a local atmosphere that blends easy going fun with jet-setting thrills.
Our unique Croatia Historical Route encompasses many of the ancient ruins and attractions of the region, easily accessible via cabin charter. You'll visit some of the most scenic, intriguing, and historically significant sites in the region.
DAY 1: Depart and sail for Drvenik, the closest nearby Croatian island. Night spent at anchor.
DAY 2: Sail for the island of Vis and the town of Vis, with a guided tour of local sites and attractions. Night spent in the quaint and peaceful harbor.
DAY 3: Sail for the island of Korcula and Korcula city, with a berth awaiting you at the marina. Guided tour of local sites and attractions.
DAY 4: Hell's Islands: sail to Hvar and “Hell's Islands” (Pakleni Islands), with a berth in ACI Marina Palmizana. Taxi boat transfer to shore and a guided tour of Hvar's many appealing sites.
DAY 5: Also on the island of Hvar is the town of Starigrad. After a day of sailing, tour the town and wander its colorful streets filled with historic charm.
DAY 6: Sail to the island of Solta. Schedule permitting, there is a walking tour of the ancient monastery at Blaca. Anchor in a quiet local bay, with dinner at a small restaurant in the town.
DAY 7: A final day of sailing and swimming, with arrival back to the base at Trogir in late afternoon and guided tour of the city's historic sites.
NOTE: Planned routes may be changed according to weather or other circumstances.
Lagoon 400 S2
Lagoon 400 stands for comfort, simplicity, usability, performance and innovative design. This yacht is designed for coastal or ocean cruises. The Lagoon 400's interior is loaded with similar thoughtful details to enhance living in surroundings that are quite bright and open. It has an elegantly fitted, spacious interior with a cockpit and salon on the same level as well as 4 double bed cabins and 4 separate toilets with showers. On deck, one large roof with a smooth sweep extends from the cabin front aft over the cockpit, creating, in essence, an exterior saloon with voluminous lounging space that's well lit at night by halogen lights overhead. This luxurious and even more spacious model will offer you comfortable sailing.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 3 October from 17:00 until Saturday 3 October at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 10 October from 8:00 until Saturday 10 October at 9:00
Reviews of Tajana
Other important information
What is included in the service?
- Pre-planned route
- Skipper and Hostess
- 7-night cruise with half board service (breakfast + lunch)
- Drinks on board (half-liter wine or 1 liter beer per passenger/day)
- 1 liter water per passenger/day
- Tourist tax
- Organization costs
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Half board
- Final cleaning
- Drinks as stated in the programme
- Tourist Tax
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals not listed in the programme
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.