Travellers of all ages are welcome!
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
1 person is interested
7 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Long week from Pescara via Lastovo and Mljet to Ragusa di Dalmazia and back via Tremiti
The holiday week seems a bit simplistic to me: between embarkation, disembarkation, return trip, the truly "useful" days are few.
This is why I propose a "long week": from Saturday 3 July (with the possibility of boarding on Friday evening) to Sunday 11 July (arrival and disembarkation in the morning).
The itinerary, Pescara-Pescara , would see, weather permitting, an entrance to Lastovo (115 NM), which together with Mljet is one of the most beautiful islands in this area; from there we would go south to " Ragusa di Dalmazia " (Dubrovnik), a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The return via Tremiti , a jewel of our Adriatic coast.
Always, of course, consenting weather ...
Beaufort 16 - Societé Des Etudes Des Carènes
Our trip starts here
Pescara, PE, Italia
Friday 2 July from 19:00 until Saturday 3 July at 6:00
Our trip ends here
Pescara, PE, Italia
Sunday 11 July from 8:00 until Sunday 11 July at 12:00
Other important information
The published price also includes the help of Francesca, our precious hostess , who will assist us on all fronts, from navigation to cooking, through cleaning and her inexhaustible good humor.
The accommodation will be in three cabins: one with single beds and two double beds, for which there is only the possibility of booking them whole with an additional discount of € 50 (per cabin). Write to me via the button. CONTACT THE SKIPPER.
Although it is summer, it is advisable to pack a round of warm clothes (jeans, sweater, jacket) in the suitcase (soft): at sea it is not convenient to suffer from the cold!
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Tasse turistiche ed ingresso ai parchi marini
- Asciugamani e lenzuola 17 € / persona
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.