Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Sailboat cruise through the South Dalmatian islands"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
In this period of the season the Dalmatian islands are an explosion of colors and scents that herald the summer. We will sail carefully not to break the spell of silences of these islands to become one with nature. Departure from Split (Marina Spinut) south route, in about an hour we are on the island of Solta, Necujam bay, the next morning, breakfast on board and briefing, we sail to the Spalmadori islands where we will stop for lunch, in the afternoon island of Vis, the bay is to leave you breathless. Dinner on board and shore visit. The next morning we set sail for the hidden Lastovo. Then Korcula, with its medieval historic center. Then it will be the turn of Vela Luka, not yet touched by mass tourism. Then sailing, with the favor of the mistral will lead us to the island of Scedro and then to Hvar. Sailing to the north, the island of Brac will welcome us and finally, before returning to the base of Split, Trogir will be the destination we will visit
Elan 410 Performance
Our trip starts here
Saturday 2 July from 11:00 until Saturday 2 July at 13:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 9 July from 8:00 until Saturday 9 July at 9:00
Reviews of Armando
Other important information
Split can be reached by plane (transfer to and from the boarding base by our company) By car; A1 Trieste - Rijeka (Fiume) - Split motorway On boat; from Ancona with the SNAV and Jadrolinija lines On board you will find bed linen and towels except the beach towel. those traveling with bulky baggage that are difficult to stow can leave it at our base The boat is stocked with galley including fresh (fish and meat) so you don't have to waste the day and be able to leave immediately, the meals are prepared by the skipper, and in this we ask for confidence in his thirty years of experience, whoever wants can help in the kitchen. Even the rearrangement of the kitchen and dishes is by the skipper so you can devote yourself entirely to your holiday There are no passengers on board but a single crew, the cruise, for those who want it, can be an opportunity to learn or refine the art of sailing. CHECK THE VALIDITY OF THE IDENTITY CARD
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Rimborso forfettario spese di cambusa Euro 140 a persona per la settimana on trattamento di pensione completa ( prima colazione, pranzo e cena ) con esclusione di 2 cene da consumare a terra
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.