This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Sport & relaxation on the program for this trip . From the Glénans to the Ile d'Yeu via the unmissable Belle-Ile.
Objective: Introduction to or advanced training in multihulls on a comfortable and fast cruising-racing trimaran. Thanks to its speed, the boat allows us to cover great distances during the day and to reach the anchorages, access to which is also facilitated by the boat's shallow draft.
But also swimming, sunny aperitifs, the great outdoors, nature...
Paul Lucas (One Of) Technologie Marine
My trimaran is built in plywood and epoxy. It is very light 3.8 T and fast. 11 knots on average and 22 knots peak. Despite this, it is a true racing cruising sailboat with its two double cabins and a surprisingly large interior for a trimaran, two more berths in the saloon. The exterior space is also remarkable and offers a lot of space in navigation and during stopovers. The wardrobe includes a three-reef main, a battened genoa, a staysail and a tormentine. For carrying an asymmetric spinnaker and a light spinnaker. Pivoting mast, fins on the floats and two rudders.
Our trip starts here
Tuesday 5 July from 8:00 until Tuesday 5 July at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Thursday 7 July from 16:00 until Thursday 7 July at 18:00
Reviews of Benoit
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.