Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Enjoy with you family or friends the Corsica on a sailboat"!
5 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Hello and welcome on board!
Your captain invites you to take a seat aboard this magnificent sailboat Beneteau 50. Departing from Ajaccio I will make you discover the most beautiful landscapes of the Corsica and trust me there are many!
If this is your first time sailing do not fear because it is not necessary to have notions of sailing. If you wish - you can of course participate in the maneuvers at my side or you can sit comfortably and sunbathe while watching the horizon. The beauty of a sailboat cruise is the freedom, Every day a new view, a new city and new landscapes.
Here is the route I designed for you (flexible according to your desires and the weather):
- First day:
Departure from the port and crossing the Gulf of Ajaccio to the islands of Sanguinaires to admire the sunset which is particularly beautiful and night at anchor.
- Second day:
Navigation in the gulf of Propriano, mooring in a cove chosen according to the weather, meals, snorkeling, rest .... Late afternoon departure for anchorage Campomoro. Very good anchorage always sheltered even in bad weather.
- Third day:
Sail to the Gulf of Murtoli, meal, snorkeling, rest at anchor in one of the creeks. Late afternoon departure for the Gulf of Roccapina. Night at anchor.
- Fourth day:
Departure to Bonifacio, stop on the road for meals and swimming. Night at the port or regulated anchorage. City tour, purchase souvenir, restaurant, bar, night club ......
Departure to the archipelago of La Maddalena in Sardinia or Lavezzi, visit the islands by boat, anchoring meals, snorkeling, rest. Night at anchor in a cove chosen according to the weather.
Back to the north, navigation anchorage .... Night anchoring chosen according to the weather for example Tizzano.
- Seventh day:
Navigation, anchoring, return to Ajaccio.
The average navigation per day is around 4-5 hours. Flexible according to your desires
* I am flexible on the dates, do not hesitate to contact me through the Sailsquare messaging to ask me your questions.
* I can also organize races in advance. Order online, delivery directly to the boat (fees are your responsibility)
See you soon!
The Beneteau 50 is simply the ideal cruising sailboat. Very spacious and extremely well equipped 4 cabins with privatized bathroom, it is ideal to leave in couple or between friends / family. It is a powerful sailboat, very marine ideal for who wants to learn sailing.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 22 September from 13:00 until Saturday 22 September at 13:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 28 September from 16:00 until Friday 28 September at 18:00
Reviews of Pierre
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.