This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
The first stage we will do in Macinaggio, the following day Giraglia, Saint Florence where there is the famous beach of Saleccia, finally Calvì, naturally we will bathe and dive in the most beautiful bays. We will spend most of the time in the harbor (weather permitting) to enjoy fabulous sunsets and beautiful sunrises. We will sail if possible with the possibility, for those who want to, to learn or improve the management of a sailboat. The boat is a 51 foot baglio mt. 4.75 with four double cabins each with private bathroom-shower plus a separate cabin with bathroom for the crew consisting of two skippers. Kitchen with three burners plus oven, two refrigerators, TV / DVD and radio / CD, 5 kw power generator, dinghy and outboard, large cockpit with outdoor shower
Oceanis 510 Clipper, Benetau
The boat is equipped with 5 double cabins, all with private bathroom and a cabin with private bathroom for the crew, 5 kw power generator, tender with outboard, radio with CD player, television, two security rafts from six seats each, 12 life jackets, transceiver, kitchen with oven. large cockpit with large table.
124 sqm surface area. more jennaker, Perkins engine, 3000 hp 80 hp
Our trip starts here
Viareggio, LU, Italia
Friday 9 August from 8:00 until Friday 9 August at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Viareggio, LU, Italia
Friday 16 August from 19:00 until Friday 16 August at 21:00
Reviews of Gianluca
Other important information
It is advisable to bring boat shoes or shoes with white rubber soles, sheets and pillowcases for toilet and bath towels plus a light sweatshirt and anything else you think is useful. On board, everyone will clean their cabin and take turns cooking. As mentioned, those who want to can try their hand at running the boat.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.