Travellers of all ages are welcome!
3 people are interested
12 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
This is a Premium holiday.
Organized by selected partners with an all inclusive and top-notch level of service.
Brief description of the holiday
ATTENTION: it is mandatory to contact customer care to receive a quote before booking.
ATTENTION: LIMITED AVAILABILITY! Before booking contact us here or write to the email address email@example.com
NB: The price indicated is per person, in a standard double cabin (central cabins)
- Minimum booking: 2 seats in a double cabin.
- The aft and forward (superior) cabins require a supplement of € 130 per cabin.
- It is not possible to book the double cabin for single use. If you are leaving alone, contact the organizer.
On board this cruise you will find a local skipper and crew.
* SITE VIDEO.
This is a video only representative of the boat on board which you will live the experience; it does not constitute any contractual obligation for the service offered on board.
CORSICA PREMIUM SUD - 8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS
Unquestionably, Corsica is a paradise for sea lovers . Crystal clear waters, immense beaches of fine sand, small deserted coves or granite cliffs populated by sea birds, on over 1,000 km of coastline, Corsica offers a variety of unique seascapes in the Mediterranean. Even in the height of summer, it is not uncommon to find a quiet cove in which to dive, fish or simply cool off.
The tourist riches of this real miniature continent are unquestionably based on its natural heritage and, therefore, Corsica has decidedly different characteristics compared to the other islands in the Mediterranean.
The splendors of Corsica are offered to you thanks to a week-long cruise aboard our catamaran. Deserted bays, crystalline bays, picturesque harbors, intact natural sites, rich architectural heritage: all treasures at your fingertips.
1st day: Ajaccio
Boarding in Ajaccio in the late afternoon. Departure around 18.00, sailing towards Sainte Barbe, in the bay of Ajaccio. Dinner and night on board.
2nd Day: Ajaccio - Valinco (about 3 hours)
We sail towards the Gulf of Valenco whose beauty is honored in many songs of the Corsican tradition. Mooring in Porto Pollo for lunch after having sailed around the Taravù reef: you can swim, use the kayak or enjoy the dolce far niente. For those who love to snorkel, we recommend an underwater tour among the rocks of Taravu, an enchanting place of extraordinary beauty. After lunch you will move to the Campo Moro bay. Campo Moro was originally a simple fishing village made up of a few gray granite houses. It has kept its genuine and authentic charm. On land, you will find a few bars, restaurants and shops. Visit of the bastion, which is located exactly on the promontory. This historic site has been fully restored and still displays intact architecture. Mooring for the night.
Day 3: Gulf of Valinco - Sénétose (about 2 hours)
Navigation to Sénétose with its magnificent moorings in the wilderness and lunch at Arana Cove: you can swim, use the kayak, snorkel or appreciate the sweet idleness. Departure for Bonifacio. The whole coast after Acula is indented with small fjords. On the Rocapina promontory, a pile of rocks looks like a lying lion. Arrival in the late afternoon in the pearl of Southern Corsica: Bonifacio, as beautiful as it is spectacular! The entrance into the port of Bonifacio is impressive because the port is dominated by a huge cliff, in which the fortified city is located. According to tradition, the inhabitants tell that in this vast fjord the ship of Ulysses found shelter during the Odyssey. Mooring for the night.
4th Day: Bonifacio - Lavezzi Archipelago (about 3 hours)
After breakfast departure for Lavezzi. The extraordinary appearance of this rock complex will give you the feeling of being back in the stone age. This marine sanctuary mainly protects a rare species of seagulls that nest among the rocks. The turquoise waters reveal countless colorful fish. Wind erosion has shaped the rock faces making them characteristic. Lunch in this heavenly mooring and time for nautical and seaside activities. Mooring at Isola Piana, a nature reserve where the waters are so clear that you can see the white sand bottom at a depth of 3 or 4 meters.
5th Day: Ile Piana - Anse de Rocapina (about 3 hours)
After breakfast you can enjoy lazing around and snorkeling in a natural aquarium. After lunch, navigation to Rocapina and its small cove, dominated by its "lion". Mooring for the night.
6th Day: Anse de Rocapina - Gulf of Valenco - Propriano (about 3 hours)
Breakfast and nautical activities, relaxation, sweet idleness and swimming. Departure for Propriano after lunch. Navigation along the coasts of the Gulf of Valenco and arrival in Propriano. The beach is bordered by houses that stretch around this typically Corsican port, lively with many bars and restaurants. The city is absolutely charming and not too crowded even in the high season. Visit of the village, shopping. Mooring for the night in Propriano.
Day 7: Propriano - Ajaccio - (about 3 hours)
You will set sail in the morning for Ajaccio, with a stop in front of the Isolella tower. Lunch on the boat in front of a beautiful beach where you will then have time for kayaking, snorkeling and swimming, before leaving for Ajaccio where you will arrive in the late afternoon. City tour. You can appreciate its historical and Napoleonic context, or simply go shopping among the stalls that are teeming with colors and occasions. Mooring for the night in Ajaccio.
Day 8: Ajaccio Disembarkation at 08.00 am.
Note: Itinerary subject to change depending on weather / technical conditions. The sailing times indicated may vary depending on the weather / sea conditions.
12 spots available
per personmore info
These are representative photos of the model of the boat on which you will live the experience; do not constitute any contractual obligation for the service offered.
Designed to comfortably share long cruises
Ray with family or friends, the Lagoon 620 sailing catamaran features a myriad of spacious areas in which to relax. Stunning 25m square cockpit which comfortably accommodates guests. Experience the thrill of sailing without sacrificing comfort.
Catamaran with crew, 6 double cabins with private bathroom, generator, watermaker and air conditioning. Skipper and Hostess in own cabin
Our trip starts here
Saturday 3 July from 18:00 until Saturday 3 July at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 10 July from 9:00 until Saturday 10 July at 9:00
Reviews of Dario
Other important information
THE PRICE OF THE CRUISE INCLUDES:
* Accommodation in air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom (A / C in service from 8.00 to 22.00)
* Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
* Drinks with meals (table wine and water), local aperitifs (punch, rum, fruit juice)
* Crew: 2 people (captain, steward / cook)
* 2 sets of sheets, towels and beach towels per person / week
* Consumables for the catamaran (diesel, fuel and water)
* Third party liability insurance for the yacht and passengers
* Watersports on board: snorkeling equipment, sea kayaks
THE PRICE OF THE CRUISE EXCLUDES:
* Extra drinks, soft drinks and alcoholic drinks not included in the full board
* Navigation taxes (cash box): payable in cash on arrival - 230 € per person
For this experience, the specific cancellation policies of the organizer of the experience prevail, listed below.
In the event of a cancellation request for this experience, the following penalties apply:
- More than 90 days before the departure date: 25%
- Between 89 and 60 days before the departure date: 50%
- Between 59 and 30 days before the departure date: 75%
- Less than 29 days before the departure date: 100%
Payment and cancellations
- Book this experience by paying online with credit card, or via wire transfer, by contacting Customer Support.
- Minimum booking of a cabin.
- Pay a deposit and pay the balance within 60 days before the departure date. To know more contact Customer Support.
- Are you forced to give up this experience? Consult the Special refund conditions inside section "Other Important Information" and Contact Customer Support who will surely help you!
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Drinks as stated in the programme
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Individual and/or group local transport
- All services not mentioned in the programme
- Tasse di navigazione (Cash Box): 210€ a persona
- Bevande extra, soft drink e bevande alcoliche non incluse nella pensione completa
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.