Travellers of all ages are welcome!
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
10 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Fantastic opportunity to navigate between the beauties of Capraia and Corsica. Among the evocative wild beaches of Corsica where animals graze in freedom. The small coves and white beaches of Lotu and Saleccia in the Desert Des Agriates The incomparable beauty of Saint Florent, Ile Rousse and Capraia. The enchanting Centuri, La Giraglia, Barcaggio and Tamarone.
It is a splendid Bavaria 50 with 5 cabins and 3 bathrooms.
3 doubles and 2 bunk.
Hot water boiler, 4 showers, comfortable.
The boat is rented with the skipper included for both short and long periods.
Beautiful in summer even more fascinating in winter.
The itineraries are mainly the islands of the Tuscan archipelago, in addition to Corsica, Sardinia, Pontine and Aeolian and Liguria.
Expert and friendly skipper.
Available both for single and group boarding.
Our trip starts here
Salivoli, Piombino, LI, Italia
Friday 28 May from 17:00 until Friday 28 May at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Baratti, LI, Italia
Wednesday 2 June from 14:00 until Wednesday 2 June at 16:00
Reviews of Luca
Other important information
Baratti the enchanting cove in the gulf of the same name for a sporting holiday under the sign of nature and relaxation, suitable clothing, shoes allow only rubber better if with smooth sole. Essential clothing, use of clothing bag, NO suitcases let alone rigid.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.