This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Do you want to do a different New Year? Sail with us on the French Riviera!
A different experience: visiting the most exclusive places on the Côte d'Azur with the boat, sailing, aperitifs and lunches on board during the day and in the evening we will enjoy the beautiful towns , their ports at this time very cheap and the restaurants, wines or, why not, we will cook delicious food bought on the nearby market on board.
On December, 31st? The French coast offers entertainment for all tastes!
Boarding is in Antibes : a beautiful city an hour from the Italian border.
The following day we will sail past Nice to arrive at the charming Monte Carlo , where we will spend the night of December 31st organizing the dinner on board and then disembarking.
We will find music in the square, discos, casinos and fireworks.
We will do the New Year in one of the most beautiful places in the world.
We are waiting for you!
Released on April 22, 2016, my boat is a Judel Vrolijk project, with three guest cabins, two berths for the crew, and two bathrooms. Bright and spacious inside, fast, stable and very fun to sail. Motorized Volvo 55 cv B & G instrumentation, large teak cockpit.
Our trip starts here
Sunday 29 December from 10:00 until Sunday 29 December at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Wednesday 1 January from 16:00 until Wednesday 1 January at 18:00
Reviews of Marco e Elena
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.