French Riviera and Porquerolles
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
2 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
1 person is interested
7 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Driven by the wind, from CANNES to the seductive spectacle of the FRENCH BLUE COAST to descend to the South West in a beautiful crossing up to CAPO CORSO and the beautiful ISLAND OF CAPRAIA .
Let's explore countries, lands, remote corners, where the sea is crystal clear and pristine beaches are white as sugar and salt in the sun!
We will go ashore to participate in guided tours, cultural events, tastings of local foods, songs and dances and we will not miss SNORKELING, MOUNTAIN BIKE EXCURSIONS AND TRAKKING!
There will always be the sea, the stars and the dolphins with us, to guide us towards new landscapes and new cultures to discover in this incredible SEA WILD CITY trip!
TO ENRICH THE EXPERIENCE:
- HIGH SEA COURSE TO LEARN TO LEAD A SAILBOAT!
- ON-BOARD VIDEO PHOTOGRAPHIC COMPETITION AND WIN A NEW WEEKLY ITINERARY WITHOUT EXPENSES!
EVERY DAY INGREDIENTS FOR NEW STORIES TO TELL:
Friendships, music, sun, marine activities, group games and relaxing sailing along the sheer cliffs, caves and paradisiacal beaches!
STARTING PROGRAM AND ITINERARY:
06/9 - 1st day (Sunday) CITY DAY
Embarkation from the port of CANNES at 16: 00/17: 00
Presentation and welcome in the cabin
Safety and management briefing of the boat (1st lesson)
07/9 - 2nd day (Monday) departure at 09:00 SEA WILD
Breakfast, assignment of roles and departure for the first marine activities
You learn to go sailing (2nd lesson)
Lunch at anchor on LERINS ISLAND
Shaving, relaxation and marine activities in the afternoon
Dinner at anchor on ANTIBES or landing in town for culinary / folklore participation
08/9 - 3rd day (Tuesday) departure at 09:00 SEA WILD
Breakfast and first marine activities
Learn to sail (3rd lesson)
Collective games and material collection Video photography competition
Lunch at anchor on NICE and visit on foot
Afternoon dedicated to relaxation and marine activities
Dinner on MONTE CARLO (MONACO), landing in town for culinary / folklore participation
09/9 - 4th day (Wednesday) departure at 06:00 SEA WILD
Breakfast and crossing of 15h for CAPO CORSO
You learn to go sailing (4th lesson)
Collective games, relaxation and material collection Video photography competition
Dinner at anchor on CENTURI or GRINDING and landing in town for culinary / folklore participation
10/9 - 5th day (Govedi) SEA WILD
Breakfast and TRAKKING on CAPO CORSO
Lunch at anchor and departure at 2.00 pm for CAPRAIA ISLAND
Learn to sail (5th lesson)
Collective games and extraction of the Winner Videophotographic competition
Dinner at anchor on CAPRAIA ISLAND or landing in town for culinary / folklore participation
11/9 - 6th day (Friday) Departure 06:00 SEA WILD
Breakfast and departure for the port of landing
Learn to sail (6th lesson)
Extra final counts
Disembarkation in the port of SAN VINCENZO by 12:00
It will be possible to continue the day on board, with a small supplement, to have lunch or keep your luggage in custody, always following the times on board
Stay in the city FOR THOSE WHO CONTINUE THE JOURNEY WITH US IN THE WEEKEND (dinner in the village and overnight in the port)
BOARDING NEW PASSENGERS IN SAN VINCENZO AT 18:00 for the weekend.
It is possible to continue the journey over the weekend with an additional contribution, therefore, the following program:
12/9 - 7th / 1st day (Saturday)
Boarding on Friday at 18:00 with presentation and reception in the cabin (security breafing)
Breakfast, assignment of roles and departure at 08:00 for the first marine activities on the ELBA ISLAND
Lunch at anchor on the Costa Blanca on the beach of SANSONE O VITICCHIO
You learn to go sailing (1st lesson for new boardings or 7th lesson)
Collective games, shaving and marine activities also in the afternoon
Dinner and overnight at anchor on MARCIANA MARINA or landing in town for culinary / folklore participation
13/9 - 8th / 2nd day (Sunday) Departure at 09:00
Breakfast and first marine activities
You learn to go sailing (2nd lesson for new boarding or 8th lesson)
TREKKING on MONTE CAPANNE
Lunch at anchor and departure at 14:00 for the landing port
Disembarkation in the Port of SAN VINCENZO by 18:00
For other travel information, consult the "Other Useful Information" section below.
If you want you can write to me, I am at your disposal.
Thanks for your attention, I'm waiting for you!
I recommend a holiday aboard my Comet if you want to share a true sailing experience and to let yourself go with a group of strangers who will become your friends in a jiffy!
The boat is equipped with a triple cabin, a double and a last double in the bow, plus two seats in the dinette for a total of 9 seats for sale.
What to say about my boat ... This is a magical boat! Perhaps it will be for its interior spaces that evoke the ancient times in which the first sailors to discover the world sailed and faced the sea exploring new lands aboard rigorously wooden sailing boats, gathering on deck to study together the best routes to take . Its dark interiors and its soft yellow lights bring the crews to fantasize and relive the sensations of a journey through time with the enthusiasm of being navigators, safe on a sturdy and powerful boat. Being born for a Spanish prince, it boasts the excellence of a solid, comfortable boat with equipment and oversized gliders for a fast and ready navigation at any time.
Our trip starts here
Sunday 5 September from 16:00 until Sunday 5 September at 17:00
Our trip ends here
San Vincenzo, LI, Italia
Saturday 11 September from 16:00 until Saturday 11 September at 17:00
Reviews of Luca
Other important information
· In the places where we will approach, in the absence of mooring possibilities, it will land with the Tender.
· To reach the port of embarkation from the main ports / airports / arrival stations, numerous small buses will take you to your destination within 15 minutes.
Before embarkation, participants will be sent a list for the galley to be purchased before embarkation unless the captain has the option
· You will need to bring snorkeling equipment, a sleeping bag and a pillowcase along with your personal towels.
Rigid suitcase or trolley is prohibited.
· A soft bag is mandatory.
· Electric appliances such as phono, razors, hair straighteners can only be used when moored on the dock.
· On board there will be power to recharge mobile phones or any 12V devices.
· The clothing you need is, if well most of the time we will be in costume, an anti-rain jacket, long trousers, a sports shoe with a white sole to be used exclusively on the boat.
· In the most faithful way, the program of the entire experience will be followed but we will confirm together the intermediate destinations to be reached and any dockings for the night after the weather update and the indisputable decision of the captain.
- THE SCHEDULED TIMES MAY BE EARLY THROUGH THE CROSSINGS IN THE NIGHT HOURS WITH FAVORABLE WEATHER ADVANCE THE ARRIVALS AT THE DESTINATION PLACES TO ENJOY MORE OF THE SEA THAT AWAITS US.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Assic./Tender/Gas/Lavand. X 30€
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.