French Riviera and Porquerolles
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
2 people are interested
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Come and spend a week cruising on this magnificent 16m long boat with clean lines and Italian elegance. The SLY 54 is a unique boat since only 2 models have been manufactured in the world, it offers all the comfort to spend a dream vacation with family or friends, but also the possibility of discovering new sensations under sail.
The boat is based in Toulon but we remain flexible when at the departure port, we are first of all listening to you to achieve the route you want but highly recommend the island of Porquerolle, the fort of Bregancon, the bay of Hyères and if conditions allow a crossing to Corsica.
Typically we spend most days in a pretty bay at anchor to enjoy the turquoise waters, paddle board and snorkeling, after lunch set sail for the next bay where we spend the night. We also make stops in the small local ports to visit and discover.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 5 September from 14:00 until Saturday 5 September at 14:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 12 September from 9:00 until Saturday 12 September at 9:00
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.