French Riviera and Porquerolles
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A relaxing day on a sailing boat suitable for all those who want to explore the world from the sea.
On board you will find competent skippers and hostesses and all the comforts to make your break from routine unforgettable and safe!
10:00 Meeting point at the Port of Cannes at the entrance to the gate
10:30 am Going to sea
13:00 Light lunch on board
17:30 Return to the port
Hanse 545 including Captain Andrea and hostess Paula. We make trips to the French Riviera and Sardinia. You can live an unforgettable experience in the company of your closest friends and family.
Our boat is inclusive of all the services to make your cruise unforgettable: air conditioning, drone for filming, generator, tender, wine cellar for happy hour in the beautiful coves.
Hostess and skipper included in the price.
The maximum number of people per day is 10 people leaving at 9:00 am and returning at 8:00 pm.
For nights and cruises 4 people.
In fact, our guests will be offered two spacious cabins.
For any other information or advice on a destination contact us, we will be happy to help you. We are waiting for you for an unforgettable holiday.
Andrea & Paula
Our trip starts here
Tuesday 3 August from 10:00 until Tuesday 3 August at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Tuesday 3 August from 18:00 until Tuesday 3 August at 18:00
Other important information
The port is located in Cannes the Pier changes.
The meeting point is at the entrance to the gate of the port.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mooring fees
- Cantina vini
- bevande alcoliche, cocktail, vini, birre
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.