French Riviera and Porquerolles
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
5 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Holiday of sailing and relaxation .
The typical day includes waking up and a wonderful breakfast starts for the established destination and will take about three hours of sailing, after which you will repair at anchor to prepare lunch.
Relax and new departure to reach the destination where to spend the night ... dinner on boat or on land.
We will visit Villefranche sur mer, Juan-les-Pins, Iles de Lérin Santa Margherita Island
hanse 34.2 from 2006 good sails, equipped with a powerful and balanced hull and an absolutely safe deck, offering 2 real cabins plus a comfortable berth in the dinette and all the organizational devices necessary for cruising. The comfortable cockpit accommodates centralized maneuvers around the companionway. Inside, it enhances an exceptional square overlooking a functional kitchen equipped with a large volume of cold. large bathroom with shower and independent toilet and several compartments are other assets of which you can see all the importance in the sea.
Our trip starts here
Varazze, SV, Italia
Saturday 19 June from 10:00 until Saturday 19 June at 14:00
Our trip ends here
Varazze, SV, Italia
Friday 25 June from 16:00 until Friday 25 June at 18:00
Reviews of Roberto
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.