French Riviera and Porquerolles
For travellers from 20 to 50 years old.
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We meet those who want the night before, for a toast to the holiday and then a dinner. Wake up in the morning and galley for the following days.
We will sail from Genoa to the Cinque Terre and Porto Venere and Lerici.
We will choose together the various stages and stops at anchor or in port at the points of interest present along the entire Riviera di Levante.
The days will alternate between relaxation, stops on the ground and sailing.
We will visit cities such as Santa Margherita Ligure on the first day for the New Year, followed by Lavagna, Porto Venere and Lerici, we will sail in the Gulf of Tigullio and in the Gulf of Poets. Eyes open, if we are lucky we will spot dolphins or cetaceans for a sailing in company!
Those who want can continue the overnight stay in the port the following days in Genoa, or continue on the west coast up to Gallinara the following days, ask for info, availability and costs.
Our trip starts here
Sestri Ponente, Genova, GE, Italia
Wednesday 28 December from 15:00 until Wednesday 28 December at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Sanremo, IM, Italia
Tuesday 3 January from 15:00 until Tuesday 3 January at 18:00
Reviews of Mattia
Other important information
The port has free parking easily accessible by highway or by train thanks to the Sestri Ponente station.
The boat is equipped with all comforts, tender with engine. Two bathrooms and each with its own bed. Cook two fridges. Ice maker if you stop on the dock.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.