French Riviera and Porquerolles
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
1 person is interested
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
It is possible to stay overnight on board from the evening before departure. In the morning we leave the moorings and sail towards the magical bays and the splendid ports of the Côte d'Azur or the Riviera dei Fiori.
We will alternate moments of navigation with moments of relaxation lulled by the waves at anchor in a bay.
We will be able to immerse ourselves in the green nature of Cap Ferrat , on the transparent waters of the beautiful islands of Lerins .. In the evening we will walk through the lively seaside villages of Nice, Antibes, Cannes , with the opportunity, for the most "vivacious" to immerse themselves in the worldliness of "Cote".
The return is expected in Sanremo.
The exact itinerary depends on the expectations of the crew and the weather conditions, the idea is to bring you to live an unforgettable experience anyway ...
NB: The skipper of this experience will be a professional and trusted skipper, who has been collaborating with us for years: we will communicate more details to you before departure.
Our 12 meter boat, four cabins and two bathrooms, is a boat designed for offshore cruising. Elegant,
solid and safe, rich in interior fittings, it is able to face any sea condition
The boat adapts to all needs, from cruising with friends or family to long navigation
radius. It has a remarkable habitability and large spaces for stowage.
Its maneuverability makes it a perfect boat for cruises and for the sailing school, as for the
first boat experiences.
The boat is equipped with bimini, sprayhood, full batten mainsail and lazy bag, furling genoa, shower
external, electric windlass, dinghy and 3.5 hp outboard.
Our trip starts here
Sanremo, IM, Italia
Thursday 29 December from 18:00 until Thursday 29 December at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Sanremo, IM, Italia
Monday 2 January from 17:00 until Monday 2 January at 18:00
Reviews of Federico
Other important information
PORTOSOLE is located in the east of Sanremo, near the train station and a short walk from the center. You can reach us by train or car, parking for free inside or just outside the port. What to bring
• a soft bag (no rigid suitcases) • a sleeping bag or sheet and pillowcase,
• a pair of shoes with a clear and clean rubber sole to be used only on board,
• something waterproof (you never know)
On board we collaborate in the normal management of life in common, we share the daily expenses of galley (food), fuel and parking in the skipper ports excluded. Everyone can participate in maneuvers, stay at the helm: it is an excellent opportunity to learn navigation concepts or improve their skills.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.