This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Choose to spend 8 days on a sailing boat discovering the Ionnian islands means having a dive into the most picturesque bays of Greece with rocks on the sea and beaches with sand touched and blessed by tourqoise water that eventually gets darker the deeper the sea becomes. The idea is not to organise a detailed itinery but to discover day by day the locations to visit in harmony with the wind and the sea. Our desire is to enjoy these magnificent spots, allowing yourself to be driven by the natural rhythms without being the typical tourist just wanting to see the more things as possible. Participate in the monouvre and life onboard, transorming your holiday on the sailing boat into a splendid sea, sun and nature experience. Waiting for you on board
Our trip starts here
Saturday 15 September from 17:00 until Saturday 15 September at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Mykonos, Mikonos, Grecia
Friday 21 September from 19:00 until Saturday 22 September at 9:00
Reviews of Claudio
Other important information
Boarding at Paros, you fly to paros or orther greek airport and then you can take a ferry to paros. Disembarking: you can choose between paros and mykonos, where you prefere.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.