This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Choose to spend 8 days on a sailing boat discovering the Ionnian islands means having a dive into the most picturesque bays of Greece with rocks on the sea and beaches with sand touched and blessed by tourqoise water that eventually gets darker the deeper the sea becomes. The idea is not to organise a detailed itinery but to discover day by day the locations to visit in harmony with the wind and the sea. Our desire is to enjoy these magnificent spots, allowing yourself to be driven by the natural rhythms without being the typical tourist just wanting to see the more things as possible. Participate in the monouvre and life onboard, transorming your holiday on the sailing boat into a splendid sea, sun and nature experience. Waiting for you on board
Our trip starts here
Saturday 15 September from 17:00 until Saturday 15 September at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Mykonos, Mikonos, Grecia
Friday 21 September from 19:00 until Saturday 22 September at 9:00
Reviews of Claudio
Other important information
Boarding at Paros, you fly to paros or orther greek airport and then you can take a ferry to paros. Disembarking: you can choose between paros and mykonos, where you prefere.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.