This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Easter Adventure 2019 - Sailing Cyclades - Experience Greek Easter
- like never before !
This trip has a total duration of 2 weeks, but is offered in 2 weekly segments.
Week 2: Sat, Apr 27 - Sat, May 4. On the return leg from Paros back to Athens/Alimos, we explore Rineia, Dilos, Mykonos, Tinos, Siros, Kea.
To book the first week, please click on this link:
Easter Adventure - Sailing Cyclades - Week 1
Elan Impression 40, 2015
The Elan Impression 40, a most impressive sailing yacht is designed to satisfy even the most demanding cruising families, friends & couples who really appreciate the distinctive design, style and comfort. Her welcoming Deck Saloon provides abundant natural light through the panoramic windows. The Impression 40 offers exceptional interior volume and quality finish, combined with safe & easy handling whilst under sail. Fully equipped, sparkling clean and ready... she's waiting to impress you !
Cabins: 3 / WC: 2 / berths: 6+2
Year built: 2015
Place built: SLOVENIA
Length overall: 11,90 m
Beam: 3,91 m
Draft: 1,80 m
Sail area: 81 m2
Engine type: VOLVO
Power (HP): 40 HP
Fresh water cap.: 520 l
Fuel capacity: 146 l
Main Sail: Furling 31.59 m2
Genoa: Roller 38.1 m2
Steering: DOUBLE WHEELED
Hot Water: YES
Bow Thruster: YES
GPS: COLOR PLOTTER OUTSIDE
Teak cockpit: YES
Solar panel: YES
Our trip starts here
Saturday 27 April from 10:00 until Saturday 27 April at 15:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 4 May from 10:00 until Saturday 4 May at 15:00
Reviews of George
Other important information
This trip has a total duration of 2 weeks, but is offered in 2
weekly segments. This is week 2
Week 1: Sat, Apr 20 - Sat, Apr 27. On our first leg from Athens/Alimos to Paros, the journey takes us to some amazing beaches and scenery: Cape Sounio, Kythnos, Serifos, Sifnos, Milos, Folegandros, Sikinos, Ios.
Week 2: Sat, Apr 27 - Sat, May 4. On the return leg from Paros back to Athens/Alimos, we explore Rineia, Dilos, Mykonos, Tinos, Siros, Kea
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.