This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
LAST PLACE AVAILABLE, IS A MAN PLACE
CONTACT US BEFORE BOOKING
Milos - Polyaigos - Folegandros - Sikinos - Ios
The unmissable opportunity to visit the splendid islands south of the Cyclades archipelago without the stress of mass tourism.
Hidden corners, enchanted bays, colors from blue to aqua green, made even more intense thanks to the almost tropical sun and an incredibly blue sky.
There are no words to describe these countless Greek islands scattered in a perfectly navigable patch of sea!
You can enjoy a holiday of relaxation, nature and unique landscapes and good food .
Gib Sea 52 Master
Our trip starts here
Saturday 27 July from 17:00 until Saturday 27 July at 23:00
Our trip ends here
Ios, Santorini, Grecia
Saturday 3 August from 7:00 until Saturday 3 August at 9:00
Reviews of Riccardo
Other important information
Milos: To reach the island of Milos you will have several flights from Italy with a stopover in Athens. The major companies that serve Athens are Ryanair, Vueling, Iberia, easyJet, Volotea, Alitalia, Aegean Airlines, Neos Air and Meridiana, while the domestic flight is operated by Olimpic. Milos can also be reached by fast ferries from Mykonos and Santorini.
Return from Ios: Several ferries a day connect Ios with the islands of Santorini and Mykonos, many are the low-cost flights for the latter that are operated from and to the major Italian cities.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.