Travellers of all ages are welcome!
3 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
5 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Come Navigate and hike in the heart of the Cyclades , from Naxos passing by many islands like Amorgos or Ios , paradise for hiking as for navigation and the coves of dreams where to spend the night!
Approach to sailing and hiking, immersion and escape guaranteed!
The on-board cash package will be requested before your arrival, and the provisioning provided by us so that everything is ready for departure upon your arrival!
Naxos is accessible by ferry and plane.
In all objectivity: the most beautiful of all boats! Who can pretend to be eternally young, robust, solid and handsome at the same time, without even a wrinkle? These are the "Amphora" sailboats from Wauquiez!
An indestructible sailboat, as comfortable in the warm waters as in the cold seas of the north, he is one of two and proud.
In any case, he and his two permanent inhabitants get along very well. A bit rebellious and loving freedom, here he is in the image of the hero of the wretched! Their motto: Free as the air is the fault in the sea, rebellious as the stream is the fault of the hike!
Come and discover life aboard a typical sailboat and character while combining holidays, travel, and discover the coast on the land side and sea side! More than a stay, it's a true discovery of life aboard a charming sailboat. Sails to move, solar panels and a wind turbine for the power supply of the edge, a seawater pump for the dishes: everything is designed to live, move and produce our energy thanks to the natural elements of the the most ecological way possible.
Ability to accommodate 10 people during the day and 8 people traveling (sleeps 8), we welcome for maximum comfort 5 people maximum on board.
- 2 sleeps in front cabin
- 3 to 4 beds in the saloon (one double bed and 2 single beds)
For everyday life
- an equipped kitchen (gas stove, oven and 3 burners)
- 500L of fresh water reserve
- a bathroom (toilet + shower)
- a friendly square in a relaxation area
- a chart table for learning navigation, map reading and orientation
- 4 sails to sail at all gaits: Spi, Gennaker, Genoese, solent
- semi-rigid tender with electric motor to descend and hike ashore
- wind and solar panels for power supply
- friendly central cockpit and outdoor table
Our trip starts here
Saturday 25 April from 10:00 until Saturday 25 April at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Wednesday 29 April from 16:00 until Wednesday 29 April at 18:00
Other important information
Our rates include
- Supervision and learning to sail provided by a professional, Alexandre
- Hiking supervision provided by a professional, Emilie
- Organization and logistics
- Accommodation on board the sailboat
- Individual and collective security equipment
- The gas
- Bed linen Important! Come with backpacks or trekking bags.
RIGID BAGS PROHIBITED! Can not be stored in the cupboards with rounded shapes of a sailboat.
Material to take away:
- sleeping bag
- backpack of about 30l
- walking shoes
- shoes for the sailboat
- windproof jacket type gore tex
- sail overalls or kway pants or waterproof overpants
- sunglasses, cap and sun cream
- first aid pharmacy
- personal clothes (bathing suit, bath towel, trousers, fleeces, ...)
- ID card
- The sailboat and the two professionals have insurance
Payment and conditions
The booking and cancellation policies are applied to all listed experiences. They are in place to create a fair platform and best protect both travellers and skippers.
Book your experience now by authorising the payment via debit or credit card.
Cancellations: if the holiday has not been confirmed, you can cancel your booking and receive a full refund.
You have to cancel a holiday that has already been confirmed? Please contact us, and we will do our best to help.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.