Travellers of all ages are welcome!
5 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
1 person is interested
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Mykonos - Milos Cyclades cruise on a luxury sailboat One week A great cruise to explore the best islands of the Cyclades. We will depart from Mykonos and head towards Milos, voted the best Greek island in 2019.. We will stay a few days there and come back another way, which will allow us to visit as many islands as possible. Sailing Itinerary: Mykonos Paros Nausa Anti Paros Milos Folegandros Ios Paros Nausa Mykonos
Bavaria Cruiser 51
Our trip starts here
Saturday 18 July from 17:00 until Saturday 18 July at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 25 July from 8:00 until Saturday 25 July at 9:00
Other important information
How to get there / logistics: Boat departure at 5pm on Saturday and return is from Mykonos Island on following Friday evening. Mykonos (JMK ) has many international flights. You can also fly via Athens or fly to Athens and get a ferry boat to Mykonos. Check the ferry boats times: travel.viva.gr/en
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Drinks onboard
- meals in a taverna on shore
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.