Travellers of all ages are welcome!
3 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
The sailing courses are aimed at anyone who wants to learn to sail at sea , gain experience, validate nautical miles, put their theoretical knowledge into practice or simply go sailing in the magnificent islands of the Cyclades. For this, you benefit from a professional skipper with great experience.
The course takes place in this way: On Saturday, reception of the participants, discovery of the sailboat, safety briefing, refueling and implementation of the program of the week according to the participants and the weather.
Casting off on Sunday morning for planned stopovers. Return on Friday to the home port, debriefing and repair of the boat.
The Aegean Sea being a demanding sea, especially in summer with the Meltem, the course is very formative.
The program is adapted according to the weather and the level of the participants.
All levels are accepted, subject to a particular interest in sailing and good physical condition.
Le bateau est un Salona 44 de 2010, version 4 cabines. There is a voilier qui rentre dans la catégorie des "courses croisières". The allie performance, design, comfort and fiabilité. Le Salona 44 is très agréable à la barre aussi bien dans le petit que dans le gros temps.
There is a bateau marin rapide et rassurant avec lequel on a beaucoup de plaisir à naviguer
• Sousouni est un course croisière de 44 pieds, there is a bateau très marin, rapide et rassurant, avec tout le confort des bateaux moderns.
• The est équipé d'un pilot automatique et d’une centrale de navigation complète. Guindeau électrique, fridge etc ... The a tout les éléments nécessaire à la sécurité. (vhf, balise radeau de survie et AIS tx-rx)
• The team is equipped with 4 cabines, 3 cabines with double bed and 1 with 2 superposed banettes. The a 2 salle de bain avec douche et eau chaude. Chaque cabine est équipée de prize usb.
Our trip starts here
Finikas, Syros, Grèce
Saturday 13 May from 17:00 until Saturday 13 May at 23:00
Our trip ends here
Finikas, Syros, Grèce
Saturday 20 May from 6:00 until Saturday 20 May at 10:00
Reviews of Sylvain
Other important information
The objective of this sailing course is above all to have fun sailing, share your own experiences, participate in maneuvers and gain experience and knowledge. Sylvain your professional skipper has a great experience of circumnavigation and will be able to share this knowledge with you.
All this while taking advantage of the magnificent islands of the Cyclades with its many anchorages and small ports.
The itinerary is indicative, it depends mainly on the weather and the desires/needs of the participants.
Indeed in the Cyclades the number of islands and anchorages is important. This offers multiple possibilities for navigation.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.