Travellers of all ages are welcome!
7 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
The Meltemi is the master, the holiday therefore includes sailing for three to four hours between one island and another, full of adrenaline, but in the comfort and safety that a catamaran offers.
What do you do on the cruise?
I love to enjoy the sea and the peaceful rhythms of these wonderful islands.
Once you arrive , relaxation and water games : snorkeling, kayaking, SUP ... All in a sea and pristine beaches ... There will also be an opportunity to make beautiful visits and walks in the small villages and local taverns.
The itinerary includes: Samos the island of Pythagorean, Forni with the small fishing village, Patmos with the monastery of San Giovanni, the splendid Lipsi and Agathonisi .
Do not hesitate to contact me to customize the itinerary together and ask me any questions.
the Nautitech 395 is a reliable catamaran and able to sail with less than 10 knots of wind, even if it is not as luxurious as most modern catamarans, I define them as abusive seaside villas, it is comfortable and pimp.
My model is from 2001 and was completely overhauled in 2018, in particular:
-new sails plus Code 0 on whisk
-cushions and bimini plus bow awning
-net without knots
-engines brought to zero hours
- 150 lt / h desalter
- solar panels N ° 2 x 245 W each
-dinghy hull aluminum outboard 8 hp
-kayaking N ° 2
- trolling and jigging rods
- new kitchen and sink
-gas barbeque on aft pulpit
the boat is equipped with two double cabins aft and two double cabins amidships and two single cabins in the bow and two bathrooms.
the two aft cabins and a central one are available to accommodate a family with one or two children
Our trip starts here
Saturday 29 July from 17:00 until Saturday 29 July at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 5 August from 7:00 until Saturday 5 August at 9:00
Other important information
Getting there: Samos is easily accessible by plane or ferry.
What to bring: We suggest bringing a beach towel, bathrobe, windbreaker and sweatshirt; we suggest sunglasses, rock shoes and protective creams.
Life on board: It will be the responsibility of the guests to tidy up and wash the dishes. The skipper will be happy to cook in the evening.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.