Travellers of all ages are welcome!
2 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
5 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Welcome at board!
Stefano and Paolo are waiting for you aboard their boat, a 15-meter armed cutter sloop, to make you sail among the splendid islands of the Dodecanese rich in natural beauty where you will find art, history, culture, Mediterranean cuisine accompanied by excellent Greek wine.
When navigating the islands, it is easy to meet sea turtles and dolphins. We will go to the discovery of sandy and deserted beaches, therapeutic springs, archaeological places and sites, temples and museums, lonely bays to admire fantastic sunsets while sipping a tasty aperitif. We can choose the route together, compatibly with the Weather and Safety conditions.
Two double cabins with a communicating bathroom will be available to guests; fishing, snorkeling and diving equipment. The 5th guest will have accommodation in the dinette.
On board you will also find Paolo (62 years old), second skipper.
ATTENTION: The anti-Covid hygiene legislation will be respected according to the decrees in force to ensure maximum safety for anyone who gets on board.
Sharing the double cabin is only possible for cohabiting people. Single travelers can book the DOUBLE CABIN FOR SINGLE USE with a 50% discount on the unoccupied seat.
Write me with the CONTACT THE SKIPPER button to receive a PERSONALIZED OFFER!
If you have the possibility to have 10 days or 2 weeks of vacation ... Take advantage of it and extend your cruise !
Possibility to arrange stays for different periods with arrivals and departures on other days of the week. Write me a message for more information.
Groups of "NATURISTS" are welcome on board, to better enjoy the beauty of the uncontaminated Greek nature in total freedom.
Wauquiez - Centurion 47
Approved for 12 people. Draft mt. 1.90
Motorized Perkins HP. 60 Bow thruster
- 1 sailor with services, toilet and sink.
- 1 owner 2 + 1 with bathroom, toilet, sink and shower.
- 1 double,
- 1 with two bunks and communicating toilets. sink and shower
- 1 outdoor shower
- Large square with sofas and dining table convertible into a double bed.
- 2-burner gas stove + plate + oven with grill.
- 1 fridge and 1 freezer.
- Oil heating.
- 600 l water reserve,
- 380 l diesel reserve
- VHF transmitter + stereo radio and CD player.
- Cigarette lighter sockets and 12 volt usb.
- Tender 2.40 m with 6 HP engine.
- Wind station,
- Autohelm 6,000 autopilot.
- SUB equipment: cylinder lt. 10 with dispenser.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 1 May from 9:00 until Saturday 1 May at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 8 May from 9:00 until Saturday 8 May at 20:00
Other important information
The island of Kos can be reached from Italy by direct flight. Kos Marina can be reached by taxi or bus.
The baggage is recommended soft, minimal and easily stowable.
Preferably sporty, comfortable and comfortable clothing, a pair of light-soled shoes to be worn exclusively on the boat, for those wishing to participate in the maneuvers a pair of boat gloves is recommended.
Linen provided by the skipper (€ 20 per week per person).
A common fund will be set up for the extra expenses in which the owner and the skipper will also participate.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- A richiesta biancheria letto ed asciugamani euro 20 a persona
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.