Travellers of all ages are welcome!
13 people are interested
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A beautiful cruise through all the islands of the northern part of the Dodecanese, sailing without haste with short distances and a lot of relaxation.
On our boat we care a lot about the comfort of the crew, which is why we only use the sleeping cabins and always leave the dinette free and available.
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 49
My Boat is a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 49 of 2005 with 4 cabins, 3 bathrooms, battened mainsail, electric winch, gennaker, generator, air conditioning, 2 fridges. Very convenient for a large group, I assure you that you will feel at home.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 13 August from 16:00 until Saturday 13 August at 16:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 20 August from 10:00 until Saturday 20 August at 10:00
Reviews of Fabio
Other important information
Extra expenses: Upon boarding, the payment of 100 euros is required which includes: diesel, gas, petrol, ports, linen, final cleaning.
What to bring: Light clothes, soft bags.
How to get there: Kalimnos can be reached in 30 minutes from the international airport of Kos, Samos has an airport.
The dodecanese islands are connected to each other by an excellent catamaran service.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.