This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Boarding and disembarking at the "Marina di Lefkas" easily
reachable: By plane (Volotea from Venice, Naples, Bari;
BluPanorama from Milan, Rome, Bologna) By ship, with ferries from
Venice, Ancona, Brindisi on Igoumenitsa.
Boarding at Marina Lefkas within 12 h. Night in Mitikas, where we will taste the famous shrimp 3 h of navigation.
Saturday: Discovering the wild east coast of the island of Kastos. -1.5 h of navig.
Sunday: Morning navigation to the uninhabited island of Atokos. Then in the afternoon sailed towards Ithaca (Vathi). -3 h of navig.
Monday: A day wandering around discovery of the wild northeastern coast of Ithaca, night in sparse -1.5 h of navig.
Tuesday: Let's start ours soon "Secret bay" where we could also meet a pair of seals nuns. Stop in the harbor at Meganisi. -4 h of navig.
Wednesday: We head on Lefkas for the landing by 12 h. - 2 h of navig.
Jeanneau Sun Odissey 42.1
Comfortable 1994 boat perfectly maintained. The boat offers 3 comfortable cabins and two bathrooms, but despite the cruise configuration it offers good sailing performance. Equipped with 50 miles navigation safety equipment and the following electronic equipment: radio / CD player, VHF equipment, GPS Cartographic, Navtex Pro Plus Nasa Marine, Radar JRC Radar 1000, Autopilot ST 6000, wind station, Eco and Log Raymarine.
Our trip starts here
Friday 16 August from 10:00 until Friday 16 August at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Wednesday 21 August from 10:00 until Wednesday 21 August at 12:00
Reviews of Daniele
Other important information
1) In the boat you get wet remember a k-way or an anorak and maybe
even a light pile
2) In the boat you get dirty: so no cool clothes and elegant but bring only comfortable things (Jeans, pant.corti, t-shirts ...)
3) In boat you are tight: limit yourself to a duffle bag (soft and foldable, no trolley) and a small backpack, which you will need to get off the ground
What to bring:
- Sleeping bag-pillowcase (no sheet under);
- Shoes to be used on the boat-Shoes for going ashore-Rocker shoes-Slippers / flip-flops;
- Sunglasses-Cap-Sunscreen-2/3 swimwear-Mask
- Beauty-Case (eco-friendly products) -tree-bathrobe
- 2/3 socks-Underpants-1 long-pants-3 pant.corti-3 t-shirt-2 polos / "evening" shirts -1 sweater
- Small flashlight (better if "a bob") - ipod-usb-pile cable
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.