Travellers of all ages are welcome!
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Are you looking for the perfect mix of adventure and luxury? Look
no further, cause you are at the right place!
WHY CHOOSE THIS HOLIDAY
• COOK ON BOARD – Wake up to the smell of coffee and toast and return to your freshly cooked lunch after your mid-day swim… Heaven on earth!
• CONVENIENCE – Each couple have their own double cabin with private bathroom! There is no sleeping in the couch or sharing WCs here.
• EASY ACCESS - Corfu is a main hub for international flights even in April
• GREAT ITINERARY – This is a one way adventure passing from all the main gems of the Ionian. One way means you don’t have to come back, so you can go further! No other holiday visits all Corfu Paxi & Lefkada
• PEACE OF MIND – Do you care about provisioning, filling the water tanks, or finding a way to return to Corfu on Saturday? No! Just book your Corfu flights; we take care of the rest. Check out the API deal at the helpful info below.
• GAMES! Dinghy with outboard engine & stand up paddleboard included
Our trip starts here
Sunday 4 April from 12:00 until Sunday 4 April at 13:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 10 April from 8:00 until Saturday 10 April at 9:00
Reviews of Mike
Other important information
Large Cabin 150€ per couple - All 4 cabins are double, but 2 of them are slightly larger. Take that extra step for extra convenience API 300€ per person - The Advanced Provisioning Allowance is paid during check in. It includes provisioning for your food and drinks on board, the yacht running cost like fuel, water, electricity and marina charges and your private transfer from Lefkas to Igumenitsa from where you get the ferry to Corfu. Skipper and chef arrange everything and do the shopping. All receipts are collected and can be accessed by you at all times. The math is done during check out and you might be asked to add an additional amount or be returned what’s left.
LEFKAS – CORFU TRANSFER
Your check out is at 09.00 on Saturday morning. Your private transfer is scheduled for 09.30 from inside the marina. It drops you off at the port of Igumenitsa. From there are frequent ferries to Corfu.
OTHER Route subject to wether conditions. Staff's food catered by the visitors.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.