This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Paradise for yachtsmen, with ideal weather conditions from May to October, the Ionian Islands open their doors to you as part of a week of sailing from ports to coves, discovering fabulous shores, typical atmospheres and a luxurious vegetation. Your cruise will take you in the footsteps of Ulysses, between Kefalonia, Ithaca, Meganisi, these wild islands dotted with small typical fishing ports with Venetian architecture, and sumptuous coves with crystal clear waters. Stéphane, your skipper, offers you a half-board formula (breakfast / lunch included, with fresh products, vegetables, fruit ...) Your skipper cooks and prepares lunches at anchor, he will be attentive to your comfort, on a well-equipped sailboat, and you can, if you wish, participate in the maneuvers and driving of the sailboat.
The sailboat is a Beneteau 50 whose volumes and equipment are ideal for the well-being of holidaymakers. It offers 3 cabins with a large double bed (1.50m), 1 cabin with 2 comfortable bunk beds (90cm) plus a crew cabin at the bow.
Each cabin has its own bathroom with sink, shower (hot water constantly) and WC.
Finally, the boat is equipped with large deck mattresses for lazing around at anchor ...
Our trip starts here
Sunday 23 August from 17:00 until Sunday 23 August at 23:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 29 August from 16:00 until Saturday 29 August at 17:00
Reviews of Stéphane
Other important information
To get to the boat, the nearest airport: Aktio / Prévéza then Taxi (10min). Athens airport, then 4h30 by bus (40 €) from the Athens bus station. Corfu airport, then ferry to Igoumenitsa (1h30 / 12 €), and private transfer by taxi to join the boat (negotiated price 50 €)
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Caisse de bord : 50€/pers
- Dîners à terre
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.