Travellers of all ages are welcome!
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
The family friendly Ionian cruise!
This holiday is designed for families. This means that:
- We travel smaller distances, little ones do not get bored
- We spend more time swimming, snorkeling, playing and enjoying
- The yacht is equipped with a railing net making it safer for the little ones to run around
- We love toys! The yacht is equipped with gadgets such as, floating noodles, hammock, inflatable dinghy and Stand Up Paddleboard
- Some education while on holiday? If its fun why not!
Optionally, we organize a guided history walking tour in the footsteps of Ulysses in the island of Ithaca.
We depart Saturday at 17.00. The boat returns to Lefkas Marina on Friday by 15.00, crew sleeps in yacht, gets the chance to explore Lefkada.
Disembarcation Saturdayby 08.00.
Every day we sail 1 to 3 hours, we have a lunch stop at a beautiful bay and at night we moore in a little harbour where we get the chance to dinner at a local restaurant.
Crew must provision for breakafast and lunch on board, for skipper also.
Beneteau Oceanis 43
This yacht has magical powers! The minute you come aboard, she will empty your head of all your worries and make you feel relaxed and carefree... With a modern, wide, luxurious interior and excellent sailing capabilities, she will help you find the freedom you have been looking for. Welcome aboard, find your --hidden--...
Our trip starts here
Saturday 12 June from 15:00 until Saturday 12 June at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 19 June from 7:00 until Saturday 19 June at 8:00
Reviews of Mike
Other important information
7 night yacht accomodation, skipper, inflatable dinghy, outboard engine, SUP, snorkelling equipement, hamock, sheets & towels.
GO LUX! Add a Chef for the week and never have to cook or wash up in your holiday: 1000€ total.
We depart Saturday at 17.00 The boat returns to Lefkas Marina on Friday by 15.00 Crew sleeps in yacht, gets the chance to explore Lefkada. Disembarcation Saturday by 09.00 Every day we sail 1 to 3 hours, we have a lunch stop at a beautiful bay and at night we moore in a little harbour where we get the chance to dinne at a local restaurant. Crew must provision for breakafast and lunch on board. Provisionning for skipper also.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.