For travellers from 25 to 55 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "On the route of Ulysses sailing! Ithaca, Zakynthos, Kefalonia in a splendid Oceanis 46.1 of 2020 !!"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Hello, we are Mattia and Laura: a couple of skippers who love sailing, nights at anchor under the stars and the unique atmosphere of the turquoise seas of Greece and the Mediterranean.
This year our half are the Ionian islands of the South, on the trail of Ulysses in one of the most beautiful places in the Mediterranean, both for the color of its waters and for the always favorable and mild weather conditions. We love life at anchor, dinners under the stars, friendship is the fun that only a sailing holiday can give.
The boat we have chosen this year is an Oceanis 46.1 from 2020 with 4 double cabins and 4 bathrooms so that everyone has their own comfort and the privacy of their personal space. Those who come sailing with us always come back: this is the best message we can give you.
More than 50 people have been part of our cruises in recent years and who have become our friends by continuing to sail with us all year round. What are you waiting for ?! Get on board !!!
Our trip starts here
Saturday 14 August from 17:00 until Saturday 14 August at 23:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 27 August from 20:00 until Saturday 28 August at 9:00
Reviews of Mattia
Other important information
You can reach the port of Lefkas either by ferry (on Igoumenitsa) or by plane. It is in fact one of the most connected destinations with Italy. For any information on the trip do not hesitate to contact us!
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.