Travellers of all ages are welcome!
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
1 person is interested
4 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A true Well Being sailing holiday for those who want to feel part of the wild nature of the Greek islands and find the serenity to recharge!
The days will begin with a quiet morning awakening, then taking on a more dynamic navigation rhythm, to end in cheerful evenings enjoying good food!
The "luxury" that we offer during the week in addition to the greater and the possibility of enjoying the boat all just for you, will be the Well Being that gives the sea, the secrets of navigation and the unspoiled nature of the islands, or it could also be the sessions Reiki, Meditation or Yoga, always included in our free choice program!
You can choose to spend the nights in the bay lulled by the sea or have dinner in the pretty Greek taverns and summer shopping in the villages.
It is your Exclusive holiday, it will be special days out of this world for you and we will take care of you in the best possible way!
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 45.1
JEANNEAU SUN ODYSSEY 45.1 Eco-boat LFT: mt. 14.15 B max: 4.48 4 double cabins 2 bathrooms with electric toilets 3 hot showers 8 hot water table in cockpit Sup. Vel: 110 sqm Wraparound Avvolgigenoa Sails North Sail 2011 Rigging Rostan 2011 Draft: 1.70 mq. Water: 700 lt. Diesel: 210 lt. Engine: Yanmar 88 TD hp Electric windlass 100 mt. Chain Anchor Rimini Bimini top Sprayhood Photovoltaic and wind power plant Mixer with drinking water filter Electronic Car Pilot Raymarine ST 6002 GPS Raymarine AIS 250 Receiver Raymarine Speedmeter Deep sounder Windspeed Radar JRC MK II VHF DSC Raymarine Epirb Radio CD MP3 player Tender- Bombard 2.90 Outboard Mercury 4 hp Wifi Inverters from 12v to 220v max 300w Liferaft lalizas 2014
Our trip starts here
Thursday 7 July from 9:00 until Thursday 7 July at 13:00
Our trip ends here
Thursday 14 July from 8:00 until Thursday 14 July at 10:00
Reviews of Fabrizio&Sari&Kekku
Other important information
-Sheets and shower towels
- Snorkeling masks
-Stand Up Paddle
- MEAL PREPARATION: breakfast, light lunch, aperitif, dinners on board (menu consists of fruit, vegetables, olives, cheeses, Italian pasta, rice, cous cous, salads)
- Reiki treatments and Yoga sessions (optional)
-Lunches or dinners in taverns
- Moorings in private marinas
BRING ON BOARD: minimum light baggage, SOFT bags, NO trolley, NO hair dryers, sun creams, body and hair cleansers, preferably eco-friendly.
The boat is equipped with wind power, solar panels, desalinator and drinking water, USB connections in the cabins, showers in the bathrooms and outdoor shower with hot and cold water.
PLEASE NOTE: CAT ON BOARD!
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Taverne qualora si volesse
- Ormeggio marina privata
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.