For travellers from 25 to 55 years old.
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
This holiday is for you who love sailing, sleeping in a deserted bay under a starry sky but this is also an educational holiday aimed at:
Novice and non-drivers who want to approach the world of sailing.
Owners who want to know the place before taking a boat is family.
To those who want to become a Skipper
To those who want their knowledge to be perfected and to test themselves.
Boarding Sunday 18:00.
Disembarkation on Sunday before 9:00 am
The itinerary will take place according to the weather.
On board the captain is an Fiv instructor, ocean navigator and expert sailor. The crew consists of Commander and Sailor.
We have lunch on board and everyone helps, in the evening we go ashore.
Two of the places shown are Dinette.
Oceanis 473 Performance
It is a lady of 14 meters. That caresses the horizon with grit and sweetness, as comfortable as an important building site which is Beneteau knows how to do. Inside it is spacious and comfortable, all accompanied by an elegant and harmonious line that distinguishes the Oceanis 473.
On board you can spend moments of authentic beauty observing the harmony of places that convey that sense of freedom that only the sea can offer.
Our trip starts here
Sunday 12 March from 18:00 until Sunday 12 March at 23:00
Our trip ends here
Sunday 19 March from 6:00 until Sunday 19 March at 9:00
Reviews of Sarah e Mario
Other important information
HOW TO GET:
flight to LEFKAS PREVEZA (PVK) + Taxi 15min./45 €
FERRY from Ancona / Venice / Bari on Igoumenitsa + taxi to Lefkas 1h
Soft suitcases, easy to stow
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Da aggiungere all imbarco 150 € per spesa colazizione, pranzo. E carburante. Cena a terra non compresa nel prezzo
- Lenzuola 25€
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.